Pool cleaners - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-13-2010, 01:33 AM Thread Starter

Pool cleaners

Pool cleaners I have a barracuda pool cleaner which does a good job apart from missing certain spots in the pool. I've tried changing the length and swapping hose sections around. Any other suggestions?

post #2 of Old 04-06-2010, 11:51 PM

You can also use pool filters. It can remove the debris in your swimming pool.
post #3 of Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM

Using a pool filter is an effective and cost efficient way to clean your pool. Also, it is important that pool owners know how often to participate in pool filter cleaning. A clean swimming pool filter is a key element for having a clean and sparkling pool all year round.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-02-2012, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewispools View Post
Using a pool filter is an effective and cost efficient way to clean your pool. Also, it is important that pool owners know how often to participate in pool filter cleaning. A clean swimming pool filter is a key element for having a clean and sparkling pool all year round.
Yes, I am agree that pool filter is an effective and also inexpensive method to clean the pool. It is a simple mechanism that is easy to maintain.
post #5 of Old 07-13-2012, 02:43 AM

Keeping your pool sparkling clean doesn't have to be as cumbersome as you might think. All pools are different, and so are their maintenance needs. However, they all share one commonality.

nyc document drying
post #6 of Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 PM

Cleaning swimming pool is not the easy task and you need to hire professional pool cleaners. If you have small swimming pool then it can be easy to clean by installing pool filters.
post #7 of Old 12-19-2012, 01:25 AM

It is our responsibility to maintain the cleanliness and safety of our pool and most of the persons use the automatic pool cleaners and it gives a maximum result. In this advanced technology time robotic pool cleaner is the most popular and it take less time.

Bench seating Components
post #8 of Old 12-19-2012, 08:30 PM

post #9 of Old 03-06-2013, 12:10 AM

Pool filters
post #10 of Old 08-15-2013, 08:05 PM

pool filters for small pools are good
post #11 of Old 08-17-2013, 01:06 PM

Yes it true that Pool cleaners comes as a good option to keep small pools clean, but if you are looking for some good cleaning device for pools, would request you to visit http://www.cleaningtalk.com & accordingly make a choice of your cleaning kit or solution.
post #12 of Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM

Same issue

I have a Polaris cleaner that misses the far corners sometimes. Other than lengthening the hose to make sure that it can reach, I do not know if there is anything else you can do. I use my battery powered vacuum that I use for the spa to clean up the corner bits in the pool when needed.
post #13 of Old 01-13-2014, 12:43 AM

Pool filter is also an effective solution but I think as 1800Pool said you also need to change your cleaner. You should move to robotic pool cleaner because I am also using a automatic pool cleaner which detect the algae and dirt under the water clean without human instructions. Its also not much expensive.
post #14 of Old 04-17-2014, 02:01 AM

Pool Cleaners

Hydra Flair is a good and effective cleaner for removing stains, scale, algae and can be used on vitreous enamel, sanitary ware and all wet areas.
post #15 of Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM

he type of pool filtration system that you require will depend on the type of swimming pool and the size of your pool. The most common type of swimming pool filter is cartridge filters as they are efficient and cost effective when compared to sand filters.
post #16 of Old 04-28-2014, 09:06 AM

I agree with above replies. I am also says pool filter is a cheapest way to clean your pool.
post #17 of Old 10-07-2014, 01:23 PM

pool filters for small pools are good
post #18 of Old 05-22-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewispools View Post
Absolutely amazing! I love this vacuum. I just got a new pool and it was filthy. This made my pool spotless in under 24 hours. I highly recommend this!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode