Tip to make your home odor free - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Conall Smith

post #1 of Old 04-27-2017, 02:23 AM Thread Starter

Tip to make your home odor free

The good smell attracts everyone. To make your home smell good you can use air fresheners. Air Fresheners are the most common option to improve the odor of your home.
momentum and tileygrouty like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-28-2017, 08:38 AM

Ohh it seriously matters of concerned bad odor always spoil the mood. Without using air freshener first of all clean your room properly, decorate with some plants which naturally absorb the disorders or else you can take the help of http://ecocarpetpro.com/Williamsburg/ service which can make your space stain free as well as bad odor free at an affordable price.
post #3 of Old 05-04-2017, 08:31 AM

Bad odor is nothing short of a burden. But, before using a room freshener, you should go for the correct tile and grout restoration service eliminating all the deep stains and mold. Sometimes these damages are not visible and make the room smell bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 AM

Hey,all ideas are really superb.Natural ways to keep the rooms in your home smelling great. Home Diffuser would be nice ideas for keeping your home smell fresh. Lavender is a natural choice because of its calming properties and you can also use lemon, lime or orange peels that will eliminate the odor and keep the house smelling good and fresh.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #5 of Old 05-14-2017, 08:46 AM

Most ordinary air fresheners are, IMO, worthless. I did find one product that not only smells good but the fragrances last a long time. They are called Scentiscles, and you can Google it and find sources. They arent cheap but are worth the money.

If your home has a bad odor, the first thing to do is find out WHY. Just masking a bad smell with fragrance does not solve the problem - just hides it for a while. The obvious sources are pets, smoking, mold, and certain cooking odors. Once you know the source, you can correct the problem a lot better. And of course, keeping your home very clean will always help. This is why I use certain products for cleaning. They have to work well, AND smell great.
Annie
post #6 of Old 07-18-2017, 03:16 AM

A reed diffuser is brilliant for giving your home a fresh scent 24/7.
post #7 of Old 10-01-2017, 04:45 AM

I'm going to try these Air Fresheners. I've been looking for something nice and simple like that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I read the best online bingo sites here.
post #8 of Old 10-14-2018, 03:22 AM

Hi Conall,
I totally agree with you, Air Freshers are the way make home free.
Thanks.
post #9 of Old 11-09-2018, 04:18 AM

I have recently switched over from using classic Febreze to using renuzit Ocean Breeze it has a bit of a nicer smell and is pretty long-lasting I tried it out on my dog's favorite blanket sprayed it and 4 days later I could still really smell the spray
post #10 of Old 11-09-2018, 10:02 AM

To keep your home smelling nice, make sure you keep it clean. Most household odors are from food, possibly smoke, pets and other obvious things. Air fresheners are fine but in some cases are just covering up the bad smells.
post #11 of Old 11-10-2018, 03:14 AM

If your home is full of bad smell and you use air freshener then it's give you a lot of cocktail smell...

Tags
janitorial cleaning , odor control

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode