Is your kitchen full with dirty ceramics tiles? Know how to clean it properly. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-30-2018, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

Is your kitchen full with dirty ceramics tiles? Know how to clean it properly.

Tips for cleaning ceramics: kitchen or bathroom floors:
There are many products for cleaning ceramics that you probably already know and that are very effective both for cleaning and disinfecting. Here we offer a simple guide to help you, but always remember to read the instructions on the label.
I swept the floor with a broom or use a vacuum cleaner. The important thing is to remove all the dust and fluff. Do not forget to pay attention to the joints, where a lot of dirt usually accumulates. Some accessories of the vacuum cleaners are especially useful for this. Take a bucket and fill it with warm water. Added a little of your favorite ceramic cleaner. Press a soft cloth moistened in the solution and scrub the entire surface. Beginning with a less visible area, like a corner. Do not use any abrasive elements, such as the virulent, as they can scratch the ceramic. Use a disused toothbrush to clean the joints of the tiles. Pass another cloth moistened with clean water. Dry cloth.

You have another method using a homemade cleaning solution:
Prepare a solution of half a liter of water and two tablespoons of ammonia. To begin, it is advisable to test the solution on an inconspicuous surface. With a clean rag, pass the solution over the entire surface to remove the accumulation of fat or tartar. With the help of a toothbrush in disuse, rub the joints together. Use another clean rag moistened in clean water. To give an effect with more shine, dry well with a dry and soft cloth.]

How to clean ceramics with vinegar:
Fill a bucket in half with warm water and add a cup of vinegar. After testing in an inconspicuous area, gently scrub the entire surface with a clean cloth (do not use any abrasive elements such as virulent, as it can scratch the material). With the help of an old toothbrush, scrub the joints of the tiles or tiles to clean the deposits of tartar or accumulated dirt. Pass a cloth moistened with clean water. To achieve greater shine, pass a dry cloth. How to clean ceramics in the patio
Mix in a bucket of water with a little detergent. Try the solution on a small surface before use. I moistened a rag in the bucket and passed it all over the surface and especially at the corners. Let it dry. We hope these tips to know how to clean ceramics will help you leave your floors and tiles as new.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-02-2018, 09:03 AM

Your method just swishes dirty water around. I never, ever use an ordinary string mop or a foam head mop. My method guarantees this will not happen. I use a Swiffer mop but NOT their wet pads which are expensive and leave the floor sticky. I hook ordinary white washcloths onto the mop, and they are dampened ahead of time. I also spray on my favorite all purpose cleaner (mine is from Lysol and has hydrogen peroxide, so it does the same things chlorine bleach do but is far safer to use.

I mop a smallish area, maybe 5X5, and when the washcloth stays white, that area is clean. I have analyzed this method and realized it takes LESS time than a string or foam mop. Think about this: using a string mop you have to take time to wring it out and hopefully even change the dirty water in the bucket (but I know most people dont do that.) With a foam head mop you have to wring that out. The way I do it actually SAVES time and most customers are impressed by my method because their floor really is clean!
post #3 of Old 11-03-2018, 01:25 AM Thread Starter

Thank you very much.. I will try this out also...Is it applicable for extremely dirty tiles? Please inform me if you could.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode