Cleaning up after renovation - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-10-2018, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

Cleaning up after renovation

Hi,

I have completed the renovation work of my home. We have extended the home by adding an extra room and enlarging the hall.
Now since the work is over, there is a lot of debris and junk lying piled up. I need to get that cleaned soon. At first, I thought of removing it myself, but then realized thatís not a good idea. I also have some items like old carpet, furniture, some dishes etc.
So I have been thinking of hiring a junk removal company. Will they clear everything and clean the place? I want all the junk cleared from my place.

What are your tips for easy junk removal? How did you guys manage?
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 AM

I would do as much of it as I can and only hire someone to help if some items are just to heavy for you to carry. Post construction clean up does not have to be awful, if you approach it only after thinking it out. Of course, you first have to remove any debris. Then comes the actual cleaning of all surfaces. That part, to me, is easy. It might not be a good idea if you have any respiratory problems such as asthma or COPD.
From what I have read, some junk removal companies ONLY remove the junk, and do no cleaning. Some may clean, too. Before you hire anyone ask a lot of questions and if you do not get clear answers, walk away.
post #3 of Old 10-28-2018, 02:01 AM

Renovating is always exciting, but it can be equally stressful when we talk about cleaning after renovation.
I would suggest you hire professional cleaners to clean up all junk and debris from your house.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-15-2018, 05:15 AM

Location: 915 Middle River Drive, Suite 317, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Cleaning up after renovation

hey,
you can Contact Cleaning Services provider near you and you can hire a best cleaning services provider.
if you are live in South Florida you can contact a AK Building Services.They have experience employees who can clean your house easily without any damage.
You can contact(561-471-8817) Mark who is the Owner of AK Building Services.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode