Construction clean-up rate in florida - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By bptotalcleaning

post #1 of Old 11-11-2014, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

Construction clean-up rate in florida

my cleaning company already has 2 years establish and i have done construction clean-up but nothing too constant. recently i got the chance to bid for construction clean-up with a big construction company, they build houses and i know enough about the cleaning, i am just afraid to price because i don't want to go too over the rate that make me loose the contract but i need to make sure i don't underprice either. Can somebody advice me whats the rate for construction cleaning here in florida? Thanks
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-11-2014, 09:30 PM

That is tough question without seeing the site and it is also dependent on what you are cleaning. Residential construction cleanup? They are cheap out here but get in with the right home builder and you may have hundreds of homes a month.
post #3 of Old 02-18-2015, 08:27 PM

You have to just get in there and give it the best pricing that you can figure with the experience that you currently have.

Stop worrying about pricing it perfect as you won't get every job anyways...

Just get started and learn as you go.

in short order you will see what's involved and what items you need to consider the next time.

http://selz.co/1Eq7peH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-06-2015, 04:49 AM

My services also in Florida, Frot Lauderdale:
Construction cleaning is very hard and laborious work, and I agree 100% with your pricing of 50 -60 per sq ft.
post #5 of Old 04-10-2015, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorster View Post
You have to just get in there and give it the best pricing that you can figure with the experience that you currently have.

Stop worrying about pricing it perfect as you won't get every job anyways...

Just get started and learn as you go.

in short order you will see what's involved and what items you need to consider the next time.

http://selz.co/1Eq7peH
Your pricing is pretty good I guess but I really think construction clean up rates should go up since they involve very laborious work. Rates here in ND are way cheaper w/c I think isn't fair to cleaners at all. But you can't compete with lowball bidders for so much work so yeah.
post #6 of Old 04-18-2015, 06:47 AM

It is hard to price without seeing the site first. But after a few major cleans you will be able to give a reasonable price. Good luck!
Cleaners Hampton
post #7 of Old 04-24-2015, 02:42 AM

One way to price it would be in the neighborhood of 10 cents a square foot for the final clean, plus $.20-$.30 cents a square foot for a deep scrub and 4 coats of finish and in the neighborhood of $3-$5 per window, per side.

New Drains Coventry Bedworth Nuneaton
post #8 of Old 05-01-2015, 12:33 AM

Research and learn the competitive industry standard square footage pricing in your location. Most of the cleaning companies charge a flat hourly rate, which includes all supplies, with a minimum of a two to three hour booking of at least one cleaner.
post #9 of Old 08-21-2015, 12:04 PM

I'm also trying to get started with residential home builders for post construction clean up (1st, 2nd, 3rd phases). Do they give you the opportunity to bid or do most have a set price that they pay and that's what you get?
post #10 of Old 11-25-2015, 04:46 AM

No, idea.
post #11 of Old 11-28-2015, 04:10 AM

It is quite difficult to tell about price without seeing the site.
post #12 of Old 12-02-2015, 11:13 PM

yeah exactly what im stuck on right now..
post #13 of Old 12-17-2015, 01:58 AM

American septic services are situated in Lake worth, Florida. offers prompt, expert and reliable solutions for commercial and residential septic needs. Sewer installation services, Leach field-repairing services, Portable toilets rental. The minute the sewage begins to smell or floods the backyard, any household person will know there is something wrong with their septic systems.

Septic tank filter, Septic tank cleaning service, Cheap septic services, Concrete Septic Tanks
Drainfield Installation services, Drainfield cleaning, Drainfield Replacement

For more Details:
American Septic Services llc
Address: 3824 Kenyon Rd.
Lake worth Fl 33461
post #14 of Old 12-18-2015, 09:58 AM

A simple method to arrive at a price for construction cleaning is provided

here...check it out

Will save you loads of time,effort,and headaches.

It's not all that complicated,but like anything if you don't know where to begin

it seems insurmountable...

http://bit.ly/constructionclean
post #15 of Old 07-18-2016, 07:36 AM

With over 100 years of experience in the construction and contract cleaning industry, we are the premier post-construction cleaning company in New York.
Our labor force consists of our own highly qualified and trained employees. We employ dedicated and reliable individuals with outstanding work ethic.
Safety awareness and proper equipment use is our priority.
From construction debris removal to fine detailing, CityWide always keeps your property - and your image - looking spotless.

CityWide offers this value-added service with the flexibility to work around your service needs. We work with you and your general contractor without ever inconveniencing tenants, customers or visitors.
post #16 of Old 11-13-2016, 10:05 AM

How bout?

Rough $ .15
Final $ .20
Touch Up $ .10
post #17 of Old 03-15-2017, 08:18 AM

There is no magic square foot number like all the newbies want there to be.
No two jobs are alike (unless you're cleaning houses in a development that is cookie cutter homes)
It takes experience and a few bumps in the road for you to learn how to price the variables that come with all construction jobs.
Plus no two general contractors handle the cleaning exactly the same way.
Some of them are easier to work for simply because they keep the jobsite cleaner by having laborers sweep up daily or insist the other subcontractors clean up after themselves and others never lift a finger and the house or building gets totally trashed and you can't even tell you did the rough clean when you return to do the final.You will learn that you really don't want to work for everybody!
post #18 of Old 06-14-2017, 04:22 AM

Very useful post made. Post-construction clean-up is vital to a successful transition back to ‘business as usual’ in your commercial office space. It is really hard to price without seeing the site first. I owned and operated a cleaning company for 25 years working by myself. With over 25 years experience, we have developed the most advanced products and methods to make your commercial property shine. Our staffs are dedicated to going above-and-beyond cleaning service expectations, with resources readily available to do the job quickly and effectively. Post-construction cleaning services to help you move on from a remodel or construction project with your best foot forward.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #19 of Old 01-08-2019, 08:22 AM

Location: 915 Middle River Drive, Suite 317, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Construction Cleaning rate is depend on the square foot.which type of construction clean-up services you need.if you want to know more about cleaning services.you can contact AK Building Services(561-471-8817) or email ([email protected]).
post #20 of Old 01-10-2019, 11:30 AM

great tips.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode