So I've been looking on this site for advice on finding project leads and haven't seen much of anything. The approaches I have come across thus far are as follows:
1. Google top GC's in your area and cold calling one by one
2. Filling out Pre-Qualification forms
3. Stopping by jobsites and handing out cards, donuts in the morning, name and handshake etc etc.
4. Anyone you may possibly know in the construction field..word of mouth, reference to someone else etc.
5. Construction magazines- Free subscriptions
6. Construction organizations that you can join for an annual fee-events leading to possible contacts.
7. Online Databases of current and up coming projects with detailed information-monthly fee.
These techniques are all good and have worked well, however, I'd like to find a FREE source for current projects in my area with the detailed information. If anyone knows of a secret technique or some method that is not listed above and works great, please let me know!! haha thanks
Lone Star Commercial Clean