interior post construction rates - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-29-2007, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

interior post construction rates

hi to everyone!

I am new to this site, and would like to find out if anyone knows the
going rates for interior residential post construction cleaning in the
marion county florida area.

Thanks from karen!!!

Last edited by natural approach; 03-29-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 03-31-2007, 01:06 PM

Pricing

Hi and welcome to the board. I have been cleaning new construction in the Orlando, and Osceola counties of central Florida for 14 yrs now. Up until about 3 months ago our rate was 18cents per SF for new home const. cleaning, based on a rough and final clean. Now because of the slowdown in this area the pricing has dropped considerably as everyone is hurting for work. SWo now dpending on what type of buildings (single or two-storys, condos or single family) the range is anywhere from 5 cents per SF NO KIDDING!) up to about 14 cents for residential. Hope this helps you out.....
post #3 of Old 05-12-2007, 01:50 PM

It all depends on if you can live on what you make. Most contractors are cheap. But they will go with a middle price cleaner instead of the cheapest for quality. CCU is hard work if you dont have a plan on how to do it. I will only now do a final clean. No preclean you lose money on it. Because most subcontractors clean up thier own messes We can kick out a 100000 sq ft building in 2 days with 3 guys. We charge $0.15 a sq. ft. here in Utah.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-17-2007, 12:21 AM

I'm also new at this and am looking for advice on going rates and how to submit bids. Just finished my first job in Victoria BC Canada. I was lucky on this one as it found me. Charged by the man hour. Just bid 2 more jobs, 1 by the suite and 1 straight man hours. Believe I'll get both as my name says, we're picking up the slack for other cleaners that can't keep up with the work load.
post #5 of Old 06-18-2007, 04:07 PM

We are in the same boat here. We just got the business up and going and already have had interviews with 2 contractors. Trying to figure out how to price. They said there are 4 stages of cleanup. Also wanted pricing for windows. We thought to start at $.16/sq ft, $12/window, then drop $.02/sq ft and $2/window until we get to 4th stage cleanup which would be at $.10/sq ft, and $6/window.

Really kinda lost on how to bid it. Every source we've tried for getting some idea, they mostly don't seem to have a clue, or they do it differently. We're north of Atlanta.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode