Need For Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-08-2010, 05:36 AM Thread Starter

Need For Carpet Cleaning

When you plan to choose the correct carpet cleaning service, it is a hard work to start with, many of the carpet cleaning services offer you with the little portion of it, however you expect more from them. But some referred cleaning services do give you fully what is expected. One such cleaning service is Berber carpet cleaning service. They give importance to people sensitive to any indoor pollutants and dust. However, you can always clean your carpet yourself.

As for everything, even they have their own advantages and disadvantages. Professional carpet cleaning can prove to be expensive and if you happen to get a below average reputed company for your house the results can just be ruined floors and padding, carpets still stained and you lose all the hope of getting back your damage deposit in case you happen to be a renter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-14-2010, 08:11 PM

You can look for a reputable carpet cleaner on Ethicalservices.com. Look for the number of good reviews. They put crappier companies on top if they pay more for a premium membership but, the total number of good reviews gives you a lot of choices for good carpet cleaners in your area.
post #3 of Old 07-26-2010, 12:26 AM

You are right by what you have said above. It is better if you are sure to know the history of the carpet cleaning company. Don’t be afraid to ask if background checks are done on their employees.

Last edited by patricia20; 07-29-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-28-2010, 09:40 AM

Carpet cleaning has a lot more than just killing the micro-organisms etc. When the not right products are used, it could affect the longevity of the carpets as well. Therefore its important that you choose the right carpet cleaning professionals to do the right kind of job.
post #5 of Old 07-28-2010, 01:03 PM

Like cleanway said, you have to worry about what products are being used. When the wrong products are used and a residue gets left behind, you end up having to clean more frequently. That just ends up costing more, and the detergents give rise to bacterial growth as they feed off of the remaining phosphates.

post #6 of Old 09-04-2010, 04:28 AM

post #7 of Old 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Dan

Like I have alway said that Carpet cleaning is an art.
post #8 of Old 09-24-2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Like I have alway said that Carpet cleaning is an art.

Ha ha tell it to my wife she doesn't think so
post #9 of Old 09-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonNewton View Post
Ha ha tell it to my wife she doesn't think so
HEHE take her on a few job, make sure its the fun ones.
post #10 of Old 09-24-2010, 12:27 PM

cleaning carpets Mansfield

cleaning carpets Mansfield We provide cleaning services for both vehicles and properties ensuring that our cleaning is carried out to the high standards expected by our customers.

cleaning carpets Chesterfield
Welcome to the Plink page for Mr Sparkles, we provide professional domestic and commercial cleaning services in Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
post #11 of Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM

If you want your rug to look like the ones in most model homes, you need to consider getting our professional rug cleaning services. You donít have to do it every dayÖ once or twice a year is enough, unless you have a severe accident in between time. But if you donít do it at all, your rug will be quite sub par when it comes to its aesthetic quality.
post #12 of Old 10-14-2010, 05:06 AM

I think it depends how many traffic takes the carpet.... Sometimes it is not enough twice an year.

post #13 of Old 11-19-2010, 08:53 PM

Reputable companies

It's a good idea to check reviews on the local BBB website when trying to narrow down the search for a quality carpet cleaning company.

Aqualux Carpet Cleaning
10777 Turbeville Dr. #100
Dallas, TX 75243
post #14 of Old 04-15-2012, 05:10 PM

It definitely pays to do your research when it comes to carpet cleaning. Lots of bad ones out there.

Carlson Carpet Cleaning Dallas
Carlson Carpet Cleaning
902 Marble Creek Dr
Wylie TX 75098
post #15 of Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 PM

I find it hard to trust carpet cleaners unless they've been personally recommended to me. I've had a few bad experiences from people assuring me of their work.. It's always hard to get a hold of them afterwards!
post #16 of Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 PM

If you sense any pressure whatsoever, feel free to send them away. Always ask to see their insurance references and get a number you can use to call their insurance agent to verify coverage.

Be careful using Angie's List, Yelp, or any other reference services. Bad companies stack their feedback so they look great and they also bash respectable companies. It is a cutthroat business.

__________________________________________________ _

Make-Ready Services of Dallas

Flooring & Tile Care, Stone Care
Floor Buffing, Polishing, Stripping & Waxing
Post-Construction Cleaning
Deep Cleaning
post #17 of Old 04-27-2012, 12:30 AM

It is right that carpet cleaning is an art and for cleaning your carpet you should always hire an expert. As only an expert can do best work for you. If you are hiring a professional cleaning service then definitely you will see major change in their service than local cleaning company.
post #18 of Old 05-28-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty View Post
It is right that carpet cleaning is an art and for cleaning your carpet you should always hire an expert. As only an expert can do best work for you. If you are hiring a professional cleaning service then definitely you will see major change in their service than local cleaning company.
Your information is right about hiring professional cleaning service but most of people can't afford the expense of this cleaning work. I want to know that how we can this service in our budget.
post #19 of Old 05-28-2012, 03:43 AM

A well professional cleaner company is wonderful way for cleaning process. As I have contacted to englewood cliffs chandelier cleaners professional cleaners to clean the chandelier; you should also take the help of expertise advice with carpet cleaning process.
post #20 of Old 05-28-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonJohn View Post
A well professional cleaner company is wonderful way for cleaning process. As I have contacted to englewood cliffs chandelier cleaners professional cleaners to clean the chandelier; you should also take the help of expertise advice with carpet cleaning process.
I get some information about this company on web. It is such a nice company who providing better service to it's customers. I asked some people about this company and they give the positive response about it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode