Pricing Const.Clean-Rough & Final - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-06-2013, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Pricing Const.Clean-Rough & Final

I was asked to give a quote for a new office 2200 sq.ft that a big construction company is going to use as there office while they build a 58 story high rise in front of the beach "south Florida". They want us to quote them for a rough clean and a final clean. But we have never done any type of construction cleanup so we don't know what it entails nor how to quote this. Much appreciate all comments on where to start.

thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-06-2013, 09:10 PM

It seems to me that you need to find out much more about the scope of the project.

Rapid HotClean

Call or Text 503-709-3594
Best Roof Cleaning Portland OR
Pressure Washing Portland OR
post #3 of Old 11-06-2013, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Like what, that's why im asking for assistance here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-07-2013, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

Construction Clean-up

Is there anywhere I can find information to the most common questions asked when bidding for a construction clean-up a rough & final with pricing ?.
post #5 of Old 03-14-2017, 10:56 AM

A Mop And A Broom

Hello I hope my text find you well, can anyone share their opinion with me, I'm in Michigan, Currently I'm bidding on 3 buildings all three the same 102,000 sq. ft. each. this is new construction. myself I'm going with 0.25 a sq. ft. is that to much. for a rough clean/ post clean

Last edited by Geronimoe; 03-14-2017 at 11:01 AM.
post #6 of Old 03-15-2017, 01:20 AM

Like what, that's why im asking for assistance here.

hoa lụa Nhật Phương - chuyên sản xuất xe ba bánh , xe máy dầu
post #7 of Old 07-09-2017, 07:58 AM

It all depends

We've been doing construction cleaning for over 20 years and NEVER quote by the size of the area. The amount you charge really depends on the individual job and there are way too many variables.

For example, a bathroom with glazed ceramic tiles may take a couple hours to clean. However, stone effect ceramic tiles which are so popular these days can take over six hours to clean (final detail) so you can see how you can start losing money very quickly if you are quoting by the metre.

Always quote by job, just a month ago I had a homeowner call me for a quote and he laughed in my face when I gave him the price. He ended up going with someone 5 times cheaper, called me back last week saying the other guys couldn't finish the job properly and left.
Just finished his job a couple days ago and he was so impressed that he is now recommending us to the strata committee to get us to clean the whole apartment building.
post #8 of Old 10-04-2017, 12:50 PM

Some situations are ok for a square foot price others are not.There are some general criteria you can use to determine which way to go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode