Bathroom cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-05-2016, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Bathroom cleaning

Many of the moms here may be having trouble cleaning their bathroom, especially their naughty kidís bathroom. Well, I had the same problem and tried some new methods to keep my bathroom shining. As a working mom, I found great difficulty in managing time to clean the bathroom every day. I changed my holidays into cleaning days. But, I realized that finding an extra 1 or 2 minutes each day will keep my work easier and toilet even cleaner. I replaced my old dirty cloth with a squeegee and thus much easier to do my job. After every dayís bath, I clean my bathroom tiles using this squeegee. Faucets can be the most difficult to clean if it is not done daily. I am using a solution of vinegar and water to clean my faucets rather than using any cleaning chemicals. Wet soap dishes were the most difficult to manage in my boyís bathroom. He always keeps singing, assuming himself to be a rockstar while bathing, and sometimes he loves to rub the floor tiles with his soap. Now, I have changed the bathroom countertop with a trickle tray and his soap bars were replaced by a soap shampoo double dispenser. Having all this changes done, I found my bathroom neater than before. Also for my kid, I have added a faucet extender and some shower accessories so that he can easily reach it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-23-2016, 06:39 AM

Nice!!
post #3 of Old 01-04-2017, 12:35 AM

I really agree that things should be cleaned regularly if you don't want to have to put in a lot of elbow grease at the end of the day! Letting grime pile up is the worst thing you can do if you want to keep a clean house!

Last edited by CameronRobertson; 10-07-2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-10-2017, 11:47 PM

Pretty nice idea of remodeling and also it is quite obvious that you could feel so easy if you find an extra time for cleaning your bathroom after everyday's bath.
post #5 of Old 02-09-2017, 04:34 AM

Well done, that you do not neglect the bathroom
post #6 of Old 07-05-2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny3 View Post
Well done, that you do not neglect the bathroom
Oh I do anyways
post #7 of Old 07-05-2017, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliyona View Post
Pretty nice idea of remodeling and also it is quite obvious that you could feel so easy if you find an extra time for cleaning your bathroom after everyday's bath.
You again. ;D
post #8 of Old 06-04-2019, 07:49 AM

I'll listen too
post #9 of Old 09-12-2019, 01:56 AM

Having a professional junk removal company for a home cleanout can be a huge asset in times like these. Itís important to find an experienced team that you can depend on. Once you decide to outsource the trash and junk removal task to complete your real estate deal, you will want a firm is the right one for the job. And https://www.emop.co.uk/ really is your firm of choice. They charge clients only for the actual time a cleaner spends at your property. Trust me when I say this, the team that did come over did not slag around. They were surprisingly fast. It took maybe 40 minutes to get our property clean from trash.

My name is Paul. I am the CEO of a cleaning company.
post #10 of Old 09-14-2019, 01:38 PM

thanks for the tip really appreciated!
post #11 of Old 10-14-2019, 12:22 AM

Nice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode