Traditionally, deep frying food is very messy. You end up with a lot of dirty pans, grimy utensils, and a greasy coating on everything around the fryer. Air fryers, on the other hand, are relatively clean. The cooking basket is completely enclosed, which eliminates splattering, and all the fat, grease, and oil in your food drips down into the oil pan below. This doesn't mean there's no need to clean, however. Your air fryer should be cleaned every time you use it.
To clean your air fryer:
1. Unplug the air fryer from the wall socket and let it cool down.
2. Wipe the outside with a damp cloth.
3. Wash the pan, tray, and basket with hot water and dishwashing soap. All the air fryer's removable components are dishwasher safe, so they can be placed in a dishwasher if you would prefer not to wash them by hand.
4. Clean in the inside of the air fryer with hot water and a cloth or sponge.
5. If there is any food stuck to the heating element above the food basket, clean it off with a brush.
That is what helps me clean my air fryer? you can find more here