Choosing a deep fryer - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-22-2020, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Choosing a deep fryer

I want to buy a fryer for the kitchen, but I know that they are very hard to wash. Some fryers can even contaminate the table they are standing on. What can you advise me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-22-2020, 11:19 AM

I heard that too, that fryers are very hard to wash a fryer. My friend had once one and she told me that that machine made her life so difficult.

Maddison.
post #3 of Old 05-22-2020, 11:29 AM

Traditionally, deep frying food is very messy. You end up with a lot of dirty pans, grimy utensils, and a greasy coating on everything around the fryer. Air fryers, on the other hand, are relatively clean. The cooking basket is completely enclosed, which eliminates splattering, and all the fat, grease, and oil in your food drips down into the oil pan below. This doesn't mean there's no need to clean, however. Your air fryer should be cleaned every time you use it.

To clean your air fryer:
1. Unplug the air fryer from the wall socket and let it cool down.
2. Wipe the outside with a damp cloth.
3. Wash the pan, tray, and basket with hot water and dishwashing soap. All the air fryer's removable components are dishwasher safe, so they can be placed in a dishwasher if you would prefer not to wash them by hand.
4. Clean in the inside of the air fryer with hot water and a cloth or sponge.
5. If there is any food stuck to the heating element above the food basket, clean it off with a brush.
That is what helps me clean my air fryer? you can find more here.

Last edited by Kian007; 05-24-2020 at 07:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-01-2020, 06:34 AM

My advice will be: to do not buy cause it will be very difficult to wash. If you want very much a a fryer you will be tried of washing it, for that you can try to buy a dishwasher here https://ianboer.com.au , they have a lot of products, I am sure that you will find the right one for you. For example I have bought 2 dishwashers, one for my home and another one for my restaurant. Both of them work perfectly, without any problems. I usually wash the dishes at home by hands because I do not use a lot of dishes when I eat but if I have guests or I make parties, in that situation I will use for sure my dishwasher.

Last edited by ARoss1989; 07-02-2020 at 06:22 AM.
post #5 of Old 07-01-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoss1989 View Post
My advice will be: to do not buy cause it will be very difficult to wash
Very simple!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode