Ensure Safety of your pets - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-12-2016, 04:26 AM Thread Starter

Ensure Safety of your pets

It is a common mistake to not turn on pet sensors, presuming that it may set off the alarm. Consider having pet- friendly sensors. I have always had the problem of leaving my pet alone while on a tour who is just like afamily member for me. It bothers me a lot. I found easy tips on how to keep my pets safe from nasty burglars (http://www.apialarm.com/blog/keeping...-safe-thieves/). They might steal your dog, harm your dog or even torture them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 01-11-2017, 04:15 AM

I too have a pet. Thank you for sharing this advice.
post #3 of Old 01-12-2017, 10:22 AM

Pet safety

Have not thought about that. Spent a lot of money on pet boarding while I am on vacation with the family. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 01-13-2017, 12:05 AM

Yeah even I have not thought about that and thanks for sharing..
post #5 of Old 08-29-2017, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardECharette View Post
It is a common mistake to not turn on pet sensors, presuming that it may set off the alarm. Consider having pet- friendly sensors. I have always had the problem of leaving my pet alone while on a tour who is just like afamily member for me. It bothers me a lot. I found easy tips on how to keep my pets safe from nasty burglars They might steal your dog, harm your dog or even torture them.
My pet was once stolen. But somehow I got my cutie jackie back. Thank you for the advice.
post #6 of Old 09-28-2017, 07:59 PM

Lovely sharing specially for pet lovers!
post #7 of Old 08-02-2018, 09:08 AM

I am a Cat Person and always have been. One of my marketing strategies is putting this info in my work profile(s). _Pet owners often worry when hiring a cleaner that the person wont like being around their pets, or dealing with I call "pet Messes." You cat people know what I mean!Kitty hairs, throw up and accidents do not bother me at all. I have one customer (he has 3 cats) that when I clean his home I include cleaning the three litter boxes. I do this as a small courtesy - but mainly because I want his cats to have clean boxes! This is my only customer that I would be glad to get rid of. He lives - well, like a slob. But I like his kitties!
post #8 of Old 09-25-2018, 03:36 PM

My shepard takes care of me, not the other way around! lol
post #9 of Old 09-25-2018, 04:19 PM

LOL! MY cat takes care of me, too. What a lover boy he is. 15.5 lbs of Tabby Cat love. He chose me, quite obviouosly. I was not quite ready to adopt again, but this big, beautiful cat saw me in a neighbors backyard and ran right up to me, ears forward, tail up. All signs a cat likes you. He let me pet him right away. The neighbor was surprised. He was s stray (abandoned at less than a years old) and he wandered into her yard. She began feeding him and even got him "fixed." When I met her, I met him. She called him Bear because he sort of looks like one. I decided to take him in and his full name now is Jackson Bear. It took him over a year to truly relax. He had to accept that he now has a real, safe home. He does now, and what a delightful cat he is. Out of all the cats I have owned (they owned me, actually) he is one of only 3 who were truly outstanding. And I honestly think it is because he chose ME. I didnt choose him.
Have any of you had something like this happen???
Annie (smiling!)
post #10 of Old 05-10-2019, 12:12 AM

Thank you for sharing device, i'll definitely try it for my dog.

Read my pet products reviews on Oohlalapets.com — Best Product Reviews and Buyer’s Guides for Pet supplies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode