How to design a mobile friendly website design? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-10-2015, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

How to design a mobile friendly website design?

Hi friends

Now a days we are using our smart phones to browse news, articles, information and we are doing online shopping using mobile apps only. So a mobile friendly design allows us to do all these things. So how to design a mobile friendly responsive website?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-15-2015, 05:05 PM

You realize Google knows junk back links vs good back links.... right? After all, you ARE a website builder.... or SUPPOSE to be anyway......
post #3 of Old 06-27-2015, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintcar93 View Post
You realize Google knows junk back links vs good back links.... right? After all, you ARE a website builder.... or SUPPOSE to be anyway......
Is it wrong to discuss about a website design in this forum? or website is a common and most useful to all. I am not seeing anything wrong here and more over it's not about junk, its about an off topic which can be useful to forum members?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-29-2015, 10:20 AM

I'm thinking about building a website. Knowing how to build a mobile friendly one would help a lot if anyone knows how?
post #5 of Old 06-29-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwillsmith View Post
Is it wrong to discuss about a website design in this forum? or website is a common and most useful to all. I am not seeing anything wrong here and more over it's not about junk, its about an off topic which can be useful to forum members?

You bet, you can talk about anything you want. I go to SEO forums all the time to ask how to clean a shower.
post #6 of Old 08-18-2015, 12:14 PM

post #7 of Old 09-11-2015, 03:56 AM

You can design your website with latest tools and services.
post #8 of Old 05-13-2016, 02:57 PM

Use Bootstrap
post #9 of Old 08-02-2016, 10:04 PM

real answer

I recommend Weebly. When you are building the site you can actually switch between desktop view and mobile view. That is, you can see exactly how your site will look on a phone as you build it.

I am sure other builders have a similar feature but weebly is the only one I have used.
post #10 of Old 08-08-2016, 06:42 AM

I think this is an important thread. With more number of users comfortable with mobile apps, I think it's necessary to have a mobile friendly site.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode