husband challenged me... - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-23-2020, 04:56 AM Thread Starter

husband challenged me...

Hi there!

Isabelle, 28 years old from France. Yoga teacher and I live with my military (a bit macho) husband since 2 years now.

Everything is great but with daily cleaning things to do, my yoga… I struggle to get some time with him To fix that, we did decide to make some sport together. One month before the virus… What was the more complicated was to find a sport that can fit for both of us. I wanted salsa or a dance sport but he refuses, he wants tennis but i hate racket sport… So finally after hours of search and discussion he proposed me judo. I first refuse it but because I see we were blocked I said ok let’s try it…

Finally, after 5 lessons, we both had fun going there. I had the feeling to improve and feel really good practicing. We were on the same club, same training but we had our partner for the “fight part” in the end of the lesson. With the virus, we can’t go anymore, so a few days ago, he asked me to practice at home. Ok Why not? We used a mat for safety and worked on the moves as in training. After one hour he challenged me in a friendly match, like for the normal session “if I dare” and he’ll show me “who’s the boss, it’s not like your yoga things…” and put a bet on it. If he win I have to clean the garage (I did ask him to do it since one month but he just doesnt want and find excuses...) if I win he'll do my part for 1 week (I basically do all the entire 130m2 house alone and our both cars...)

At first I said no. That s idea seems really idiot...But he insist and provoc me so finally I did accept... Well, he is 5 cm taller than me, he outweight me a bit and he is in the army..so i am not really confident but ok let’s try it!

We hang each other kimono and turn around. I quickly noticed the previous exercices tired him more than me. I pull his sleeve, to the left, to the right, I straighten my leg out and fall on him to the ground. He struggle to escape but I put my knees on his elbows and start to count to 5(we need to pin the opponent 5 sec to win). His face was all red and while he get up. I can't stop that large smile on my face.

Now he seems really focus and we start again. I still smile while he seems really serious. This time he put more intensity but after few attempt i counter him and crotch his foot. On the ground I quickly wrapped my arms around his head and I block his legs with my feet. I had a good grip he can’t move so i count to 5 and win… Before I release him I whisper on his ear “ouch your petite yoga wife got you badly this time, where is the tough soldier now?”

I get up and dance to celebrate. I prepare for the 3rd round but he said he didnt want anymore. I tell him that so he has to prepare to a great week of intense of housework. He said nothing he was mad and exit the home...

Later when he came back I struggled not to have a strange silence that can sometimes happen. He says nothing and I make a monologue about daily routine. He finally said he wont do my housework, that challenge was a joke.... We argue and he did leave the house to came back later.... Tomorrow, I talk him about it, he was mad and leave....

Since that, I haven’t talked to him about it, but he looks different like he’s worried about something, like something is broken. I don’t know. He’s cold with me, never laughs, and seems even a bit depressed.

I didn’t want to hurt him, and now I don’t know how I can fix things. Atmosphere is now complicated

What can I do now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode