Mobile phone trackers?!? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Mobile phone trackers?!?

I have the weird feeling that someone is tracking my phone. During a phone call I hear strange noises. I dont know if I am getting paranoid, because I watched a programme dedicated to new and easy gsm tracking methods. I dont think it is my husband because we keep in touch all the time. I dont take it too serious, but I would be grateful if someone could help me about finding out if there is a bug in my iphone4...

Best Regards,
Cheryl Parker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-15-2011, 01:02 PM

A mobile phone tracker is really a system employed to track down any ones location whenever you want and the majority of the phone tracker use GPS satellite that can take benefit of a repeater triangulation process integrating a gps system and GSM technological know-how.

Thanks,

mission real estate agent
post #3 of Old 09-16-2011, 06:35 AM
J4K

iphone4 actually has an app you can use to track your phone in case it is lost~ go to www.me.com to see it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-16-2011, 05:00 PM

hm, i maybe you do, but i think youre just paranoid. but i'll tell ya, these new smart phone apps are absolutely insane. i recently got a voicemail from a friends phone (when she was sitting right beside me) of a person breathing very heavy saving my name and then it said HELP. it's was very creepy to say the least. my friend was freaking out also. she was actually in tears because she thought a demon was after us....etc. come to find out a few months later, it was a friend of ours that did it, off of a "scary voice app" you can type in someone elses number to use to call another phone. you can say whatever you want, and it converts into a ghoulish voice. that sounds awfully illegal to me. i was pissed. stupid technology.....
post #5 of Old 09-19-2011, 02:51 PM

wow, uh that's insane ^ I WOULD SUE!
post #6 of Old 09-26-2011, 05:03 PM

We actually provide our employees with iPhones and track them using an application made by apple called mobile me. I don't think this app makes any strange noises while they are talking on the phone. You should check your iPhone 4 under the settins tab, then accounts (where email etc. is). If mobile me is installed on your phone it will show there. You have the option to turn it off if you need to.
post #7 of Old 11-21-2011, 03:22 PM

It is scary the capabilities that technology has now. Privacy is basically a thing of the past.
post #8 of Old 12-10-2011, 05:23 PM

do not worry, you are more than likely just CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!

Carpet cleaners Brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor
212 East Ross Ave.
Tampa fl 33602
(813)440-8335
post #9 of Old 12-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacc View Post
It is scary the capabilities that technology has now. Privacy is basically a thing of the past.

agreed!
post #10 of Old 03-16-2012, 12:43 AM

No i don't think is there any problem in your iPhone 4 but when we can also track people with bluetooth and sometime when you change sim card so there is a service by the Apple that always gives you message that somebody is using your phone. So don't worry about it because it is just a little bug.
post #11 of Old 03-16-2012, 07:40 PM

I suggest an aluminum hat. Remember, the base to peak ratio is 3.14 to the diameter of the base.
post #12 of Old 04-07-2012, 08:29 AM

Some times it happens due to network problem, you got interference in your call and heard some strange noise. There are also mobile tracker come with some phones.
post #13 of Old 11-20-2012, 07:19 AM

Mobile phone tracker is the good option by which you can easily track your mobile phone when you have leave it anywhere or forgot it. I have also this one in my mobile phone through which If I miss it then I can easily recover it back.
post #14 of Old 12-06-2012, 07:55 AM

Mobile phone tracker is the good system which now come up with every mobile phone. With use of it now it is possible to detect your mobile phone farther if it was stolen somewhere or you have missed it.
post #15 of Old 04-10-2013, 11:33 PM

Phone tracker normally just tracking your position. However you've heard some noise when you talking, that is weird.
post #16 of Old 08-12-2013, 11:16 AM

The invention of mobile tracking system help a lot. But it needs to be little developed for ease of use by all customer of mobile phones.

post #17 of Old 08-30-2013, 04:32 AM

Mobile phone tracking is the good system discovered by phone companies. You can safe your mobile phone stolen. I received my phone back when I was missed in some shopping mall. If you have making a long distance call then you can make it by applying cheap calling card. Calling card pin are available for India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Cuba and other specific countries. Phone cards to Nigeria is easy and cheap way to call your Nigeria based relatives and friends. You can select from Lyca, hello hello, all time, rain calling and many other interesting offers at Ontario phone card.

Now you can safe your mobile with tracking system with money saving by cheap calling cards.
post #18 of Old 09-28-2013, 06:14 AM

Thanks
post #19 of Old 10-10-2013, 03:29 PM

It's just safer to assume that everything is tracked and heard on a mobile phone. There's no privacy, really!

Precision Carpet Care
(512) 698-1636
www.austincarpetclean.com
post #20 of Old 06-28-2014, 01:06 AM

There is no software which give you the public access because this information is only for police or other departments.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode