New windows - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-27-2016, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

New windows

We are buying new windows for our home and are confused about the brand. We did check a review sites like http://www.ontariowindowreviews.com/ etc but haven't reached on a decision. Can you suggest few good window companies based on your experiences?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-28-2016, 06:32 AM

I had my home renovation done last month and I had to install new windows for my home. I contacted a window replacing service and I got my new slider window installed by them. I’m completely satisfied with their service. They have a wide range of window designs and they offer free consultation too. The quality of products which they use are too good. My new window can withstand harsh climates and they give my home a contemporary look.

Last edited by EdwardECharette; 08-01-2016 at 12:48 AM.
post #3 of Old 07-28-2016, 05:32 PM

Cool Installing New Windows - Make sure you coat them!

Hi Edward,

I understand you most likely had your home remodeled to upgrade your homes look, and that the intention of your post is not to find a product to clean your windows but to find a reputable installer! However, since we are in the residential cleaning chat, I thought I would recommend for you to use a remarkable product called Invisible Shield. New windows can be a costly investment... Invisible Shield will protect your new windows with a water soil and stain repellent coating. The product will keep your windows cleaner longer and in good aesthetic appearance for years to come! Something you may want to consider on all glass - even if it be in your new/existing shower install.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-28-2016, 11:44 PM

Hi Jeannie,
I didn't know about the cleaning product which you mentioned. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with me. I'll surely try this as soon as possible. Can you please give me some information on how to use this in my window.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode