Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Pool renovate help!

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  annehemm 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
Me and my family lived in a rented house. Last month we bought a house. The house was little old, and it had a swimming pool but it was fully damaged. The family which lived here before had closed the pool, as they were having small kids. My wife had told me to renovate the pool and I am thinking of renovating them. I discussed about it with one of my friend and he suggested me with http://www.prosealfloors.com/ . But since I have no experience, I want to know more about this. What all should be kept in mind while renovating your pool. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#4 · (Edited)
Ooh, as I understand you. My problem is more complicated, my wife gave me a task - a swimming pool from scratch. I have a square head, a lot of ideas, but I haven't even started anything yet. Everything is just at the initial stage. Recently, I chose a new drill and all components for it, on one information resource https://drilling-it.com/best-impact-driver-bit-set-reviews/ I found tips on a couple of powerful options, everything was clearly arranged according to the characteristics, reviews of the smallest details were made It’s a pity that this site has never met my eyes before. I think you might as well ponabits, since you are just starting a repair. When you finish the pool, share your success, good luck!

#7 · (Edited)
There is a large selection of impact drivers on the construction market, but be careful; some brands are advertised and are very expensive. I often repair things at home. I have a whole collection of tools in my garage. I spent a lot of time selecting impact drivers. I've asked people's opinions on forums, but opinions differed, and I didn't know who to trust. One user advised me to read the information on this website Best Impact Driver 2021 | Power Drill Guru. It really helped me; I bought a reliable impact driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.