A specific medication used to treat migraines - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-19-2020, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

A specific medication used to treat migraines

Some medications used to treat migraines act by blocking pain receptors in the brain. When a person takes the medicine within one hour after taking grapefruit or grapefruit juice, however, the effectiveness of the medicine is significantly reduced. The researchers found that grapefruit contains a compound that changes the shape of pain receptors so that the drug can no longer bind to them completely. What do you think about it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-19-2020, 04:38 AM

There are a lot of medicines which help us with mental illnesses and which really work but only for a little period and then you must take another pillow. I was also suffering from depression before, and I was taking a lot of medicines to make myself feel quiet and happy, but these medicines were expensive and I have to take them 3-5 times per day, and very often I simply couldn't afford them. Once asking the doctor about a better way of treatment and cheaper he recommended me to take kratom powder. During one year my depression disappeared I learned how to love my life and appreciate myself and all this because of kratom if you want more information then visit https://kratomgallery.com/.

Last edited by SimonKelly; 10-19-2020 at 04:51 AM.
post #3 of Old 10-19-2020, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonKelly View Post
There are a lot of medicines which help us with mental illnesses and which really work but only for a little period and then you must take another pillow. I was also suffering from depression before, and I was taking a lot of medicines to make myself feel quiet and happy, but these medicines were expensive and I have to take them 3-5 times per day, and very often I simply couldn't afford them. Once asking the doctor about a better way of treatment and cheaper he recommended me to take kratom powder. During one year my depression disappeared I learned how to love my life and appreciate myself and all this because of kratom if you want more information then visit https://kratomgallery.com/.
Thanks for the information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-25-2020, 11:48 AM

I suggest you visit website where you can find coupons for the drugs you need. Because not all people can afford to buy quality drugs. I regularly take a Vimpat coupon there. Since I suffer from epileptic seizures. So go ahead and choose. I wish you all be healthy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode