Stress at work - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By GavinHemmings

post #1 of Old 07-03-2020, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Stress at work

I'm constantly stressed at work and when I come home I can't rest because of this. What can you advise me?
5starcleaning likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 07-06-2020, 07:32 AM

What makes you stressed exactly?
post #3 of Old 07-06-2020, 07:35 AM

There are many different tools that help you cope with stress. But it is better that they were prescribed by a doctor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-07-2020, 09:55 AM

I am familiar with this situation. I also encountered this problem when I decided to change my job. I joined a new team and additionally to this i started to use cbd oil. I used it several times after my cat's surgery, she was in pain and her doctor recommended to use cbd as a painkiller. It really helped to her, so i decided to try it on myself as well. CBD oil is a very good cure, it helps to fight with stress and depression and it can be used as well to pets. So, my advice is to try it, you'll be pleased. I've ordered it from a nice store here https://www.thehempire.com/best-cbd-oil/cats/
post #5 of Old 07-13-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kian007 View Post
I am familiar with this situation. I also encountered this problem when I decided to change my job. I joined a new team and additionally to this i started to use cbd oil. I used it several times after my cat's surgery, she was in pain and her doctor recommended to use cbd as a painkiller. It really helped to her, so i decided to try it on myself as well. CBD oil is a very good cure, it helps to fight with stress and depression and it can be used as well to pets. So, my advice is to try it, you'll be pleased. I've ordered it from a nice store here https://www.thehempire.com/best-cbd-oil/cats/
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Housewife with experience
post #6 of Old 07-16-2020, 09:57 AM

same here, how do you cope with stress?
post #7 of Old 07-22-2020, 07:38 AM

Healthy ways to deal with stress

Emotional and nervous experiences, problems with sleeping and eating-all this can be a normal reaction to stress. Here are some healthy ways to deal with stress:

Take care of yourself.
Eat healthy, balanced food
Exercise regularly
Get a good night's sleep
Give yourself a break if you feel stressed
Talk to others. Share your problems and how you feel and deal with them with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.
Avoid drugs and alcohol. These may seem helpful, but they can create additional problems and increase the stress you already feel.
Take a break. If news events cause you stress, take a break from listening to or watching the news.
Recognize when you need additional help. If the problems continue or you are considering suicide, talk to a psychologist, social worker, or professional counselor.

Helping young people cope with stress

Children and teenagers often struggle with how to cope with stress. Young people may be particularly depressed when their stress is associated with a traumatic event-such as a natural disaster, family loss, school shooting, or community violence. Parents and educators can take steps to provide stability and support that will help young people feel better.
post #8 of Old 07-22-2020, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaBower View Post
same here, how do you cope with stress?
beer corona extra

So to solve problems with mold, I advise you to contact Mississauga Mold Removal.
post #9 of Old 07-22-2020, 09:44 AM

Okay, my life is such a bull**** , I have to pay from my house which I have bought with my wife, after divorce all these worries were on me. Every day, every hour, I think how to earn more money, because I canít do it so easily.
This is a very difficult period in my life, do you know this?
I mean, the time when you donít even want to wake up in the morning and everything becomes black and white
I can tell u that only kratom products is helping me. I tried other drugs, but they were toxic, addictive and caused insomnia. Thatís why I prefer only kratom.

Maddison.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode