Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

What is your favorite music?

10K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  oksmark13 
#1 ·
I have my Spotify Up and running with Bluetooth headphones. I am typically listening to country music, from old to new.

#6 ·
Call me old fashioned. I do not care. I do NOT listen to music while working! I think this is unprofessional. And distracting. When you are working, you should always be thinking about what you are doing, not thinking about music. NOR do I use my cell phone while working, unless I KNOW it is a prospective customers.

I was waiting to get my hair cut this afternoon. A lady in the waiting room was playing with her damn cell phone. It was very LOUD and VERY annoying. She was an older woman, no some young kid. But the noise and distraction really teed me off.

I think that when a cleaner listens to music and the owner of the property is THERE, the cleaner is sending a huge message to that owner that they dont care about doing a good job. You always need to be aware of the messages you are giving customers, even though you may think its harmless.

#13 ·
I like to listen to different music, it all depends on my mood. Especially when I'm driving in a car, I can't do it without music at all)) Mostly I am looking for music in different groups, or listening to the radio. There is also a site where all the new tracks are collected, but it blocks something. And to bypass the blocking I take a VPN on Veepn.com. I do not know what it is connected with, but I can listen to music there only via VPN.