Who will win the Nextel cup? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
View Poll Results: Who will win the Nextel cup?
Stewart 3 50.00%
Dale Jr. 1 16.67%
Gordon 0 0%
Kenseth 0 0%
harvick 0 0%
martin 0 0%
Kahne 0 0%
Kyle Busch 0 0%
Burton 0 0%
Johnson 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of Old 07-09-2006, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Who will win the Nextel cup?

Stewart is the man i think it's championship to lose.

I forgot to add Johnson to the Poll!

Nathan is there a way to edit the poll?

I was going to drop kurt Busch and add Johnson

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"

Last edited by Woodsavers Of Texas; 07-09-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of Old 07-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
I just edited for you but usually there is an "Edit Poll" option in the upper right hand corner.

BTW, I think Tony Stewart will win it. I'm not a huge fan of him but I am a big Joe Gibbs fans which is why I end up pulling for him.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #3 of Old 07-09-2006, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I just edited for you but usually there is an "Edit Poll" option in the upper right hand corner.

BTW, I think Tony Stewart will win it. I'm not a huge fan of him but I am a big Joe Gibbs fans which is why I end up pulling for him.

Thanks again Nathan

I didn't see that option to edit the poll but all is

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of Old 07-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
hmmmm, must just be on my end. Anyways... I updated it and feel free to PM me if you or anyone else needs more help.

BTW, only 2 votes?

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #5 of Old 07-09-2006, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
BTW, only 2 votes?

I know only 2 votes i thought they had a few more Nascar fans on here than 2 of us.

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
post #6 of Old 07-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
It's a huge sport and I like watching it. I can't watch a full race most of the time but its something I keep on and check in with throughout the race and then will maybe watch the last 30 mins or so.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #7 of Old 07-09-2006, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
It's a huge sport and I like watching it. I can't watch a full race most of the time but its something I keep on and check in with throughout the race and then will maybe watch the last 30 mins or so.


Yeah i'm with you also on that one trying to watch a 400 mile or 600 mile race is just way too long to sit thru it all.

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
post #8 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Senior Member
 
russ s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Prattville, Alabama
Posts: 740
Send a message via MSN to russ s Send a message via Yahoo to russ s
i think it could go either way johnson or stewart but you never know jr may keep pushing as well ,watch out for gordon though

Last edited by russ s; 07-11-2006 at 12:00 AM.
russ s is offline  
post #9 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
Do they have that same race to the finish like they did last year? Last year all the points got reset for the top x amount of drivers for the last few races so no one got blown out. I think that is what happened anyways.

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #10 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Do they have that same race to the finish like they did last year? Last year all the points got reset for the top x amount of drivers for the last few races so no one got blown out. I think that is what happened anyways.
Yes they do the top 10 drivers in points qualify for the race to the championship.

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
post #11 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsavers Of Texas View Post
Yes they do the top 10 drivers in points qualify for the race to the championship.
Not sure I like that or not. It's like that show the amazing race... they always let everyone catch up so what's the point in watching the first part?

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #12 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Not sure I like that or not. It's like that show the amazing race... they always let everyone catch up so what's the point in watching the first part?

Exactly the first races are some of the hardest like Daytona 500,Coca Cola 600 etc.

They just trying to keep people interested in the races in case someone has a big point lead midway thru the season.

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
post #13 of Old 07-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
I think the season is just too long. That is one of the things I like about Football. Nice and short. Every game means something!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #14 of Old 07-09-2006, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I think the season is just too long. That is one of the things I like about Football. Nice and short. Every game means something!

Yeah me too i'm a football fan also and hopefully my Texans are going to be a playing for something more than trying to get the 1st round draft pic.

The tailgating parties are petty fun and makes for a long day starting at 7 a.m!

Nathan do you play fantasy football?

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
post #15 of Old 07-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsavers Of Texas View Post
Yeah me too i'm a football fan also and hopefully my Texans are going to be a playing for something more than trying to get the 1st round draft pic.

The tailgating parties are petty fun and makes for a long day starting at 7 a.m!

Nathan do you play fantasy football?
I haven't played in a while because it's hard to follow all the new players sometimes. I like the old days when teams had players for a long time. Now people just jump around in the NFL to whoever is paying the most.

Anyways, maybe we should get a fantasy football game going? that would be fun!

Nathan

Have you registered yet? Its quick, easy, and FREE!
Nathan is offline  
post #16 of Old 07-09-2006, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Woodsavers Of Texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston
Posts: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Anyways, maybe we should get a fantasy football game going? that would be fun!
That would be cool with me i'm in a fantasy league locally here but i have time for another.

Shane Brasseaux
Wood Savers of Texas
"We Beat the Weathering Problem"
Woodsavers Of Texas is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome