If a moderator has been inactive for over a year - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-19-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation If a moderator has been inactive for over a year

how can he be a moderator? I'd make it a policy that requires moderators to visit (and maybe even moderate) at least once per quarter. Make a posting at least every 6-12 months, even if it is just to say "hi" on the introductions page to a new member.
This site is seriously neglected and way below it's potential. Even the owner has made only 8 posts since January 2009! I know it can be a lot of work. I'm certainly not volunteering to do a whole bunch of stuff, but I would promise to do something. If the owner sees this and would like me to be a moderator, or if any other person is interested in moderating and seeing even a little increase activity here, speak up. Seems like this is all of the sudden an industry people are interested in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-23-2011, 09:49 PM

i aint been here that long but im figuring that the site is doin just what the owner wants it to else he wulda made changes. from what i read at othr places this is a what some wuld call a click site where all the owner is intrested in is clickthroughs that folks like googl pay him for i use to come here alot but now not so much cuz i get tired of readin spam there are a cuple of guys who try but im thinkin they get tired of it to sinse they aint here much now.

Last edited by Ranger; 06-23-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode