Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Carpet Cleaning

14K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  SorS 
#1 ·
Carpet cleaning is most difficult activity for everyone because removing all stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens is challenging for everyone. And everyone thinking about which products use to clean it. Here I am tell you about some house hold products use these product for your carpet cleaning like
1.Vacuum
2. Stain removal
3.Shampoo

Other :
Carpeting the fishing rod, rattan rugbeaters, as well as carpet-beating models pertaining to whipping available dirt, and also brooms, brushes, dustpans, as well as moving as well as dangling have been many carpet-cleaning types of your 19th century; brooms in particular bring pitfalls involving don. Vapor Cleansing enhances the lifespan of one's carpeting.

I Know about these household methods can anyone tell any other method of cleaning?:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Great thought, it surely will help out many home owners out there. I have heard using a blotting cloth to soak the spill immediately also helps to remove the stain, but to avoid scrubbing. Got to searching about carpet cleaning and read that there can be many germs that could cause health problems, especially mold can prove to be deadly. The carpets and rugs should be cleaned properly to remove dust. For some more information look at carpet cleaning or view website here. Hope this helps.

#7 ·
Bellevue House Cleaning

We offer worry-free cleaning services that are ALWAYS designed around your company’s specific needs. We do it all:

Restroom Cleaning & Disinfecting
Garbage Removal & Recycling
Stair & Elevator Cleaning
Sweeping, Mopping & Polishing of Floors
Vacuuming
Entrances, Reception Areas & Foyers
Wipe & Disinfect Doorknobs, Telephones, & Light Switches
Kitchens & Lounge Areas (Sinks, Countertops, Microwaves, Toasters & Refrigerators)
Horizontal Surface Dusting
Floor Dusting (Wet Mop & Machine Scrubbing)
High Dusting.

Address:-
Sparkling Homes
14725 NE 20th St
Bellevue, WA 98007

visit on:- Bellevue House Cleaning

#9 ·
Carpet cleaning is one of the most tiring cleaning tasks. I would also like to contribute my tips here:

> Stains in carpet should not be rubbed. This spreads the stain, further. Just dab it using a towel, clean cloth or a sponge

> Shaving cream works! Apply it on stains and after sometime, remove it with a cloth. Finally, spray a little bit of vinegar+water solution on it

> If a gum is stuck on the carpet, ice-cube can be used to freeze it for some 30 mins and then you can easily remove it

> Wax stains on carpet can be removed if you melt it again. Just use a cloth and iron it on the stain, the wax eventually melts. Remove it with a butter knife

> Use club soda to remove wine / beer stains. Allow soda to soak on the stain and just remove it with a cloth

> Steam cleaning the carpet on a regular basis, keeps it clean and well-maintained

#13 ·
Long term damage

A little known fact is that dirt going into the carpet acts like a piece of glass as it has sharp edges and cuts the pile, thus causing your carpets to look thread bare. By regular deep cleaning you get these deep down particles and remove them (that a normal vacum does not) thus giving your carpets a longer life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.