3d - 4th Story Window cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-14-2010, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

3d - 4th Story Window cleaning

Cleaning windows on the 3d and 4th floor, what methods do you recommend in reaching them from the outside? a lift, long ladder, etc???

Need recommendations.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-19-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehawaii07 View Post
Cleaning windows on the 3d and 4th floor, what methods do you recommend in reaching them from the outside? a lift, long ladder, etc???

Need recommendations.

Thank you.
Floor three stories i use a ladder depending on the height or a lift is good but raise the price you charge and may no get the job cause if a person does not have to get a lift theyt can do it cheaper
post #3 of Old 08-03-2010, 07:07 AM

you can use a sponge mop with extending handle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-03-2010, 11:54 PM

personally i hate extensions of any sort as the effort to get spots and streaks is huge. A scissor lift or a good sturdy ladder would be a better bet but for me, anything above 2 storeys, I use a scissor lift or if the terrain can't support one, I give the job a big miss.
post #5 of Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM

3rd and 4th story Window Cleaning

Whoever uses ladders to clean 4th story windows has some big ones! I would be terrified to be on a ladder that high. Do you you fiberglass ladders? I find the aluminum ones pretty shaky when you start getting up high. I, personally, would look into how it cost for renting a scissor lift. It seems like a much safer way to clean windows. I, myself, primarily do residential windows so I only need to clean windows 2 stories up most of the time. If I was cleaning 4th story windows regularly, I would look into getting a water-fed pole system. It would probably pay for itself pretty quickly.

Bainbridge Island Window Cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode