Gutter Cleaning Price Range - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-29-2010, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

Gutter Cleaning Price Range

Gutter Cleaning Price Range I'm going to be doing a little bit of gutter cleaning this season and I was wondering about pricing. This is for straight cleaning out of debris including flushing out, no add-ons.

I want to find out average price per linear foot for those who price this way.

I want to know price for small, medium, and large houses for those who price this way.

I want to know any other pricing methods.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-30-2010, 03:57 PM

Gutter Cleaning

It cost me $1000 last year, but it depends on the size of your house really...
post #3 of Old 10-19-2011, 11:39 PM

The average price of a sewer cleaning is about 3.5 cents per square foot of the house. I'll be doing some cleaning gutters this season and I was wondering about prices and can also be a fire hazard and become a nesting place for the animals and pests. Current prices range from sewer cleaning approximately $ 75.00 - $ 135.00
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-28-2012, 04:40 AM

I'm going to be doing a little bit of rain gutter washing this period and I was thinking about costs. This is for immediately washing out of trash such as eliminating out, no add-ons.

Our services include installing and repairing roofs, gutters. and exterior sidings. We work extensively with Insurance companies, homeowners, and developers to strive and deliver the highest quality in Atlanta Roofing construction services.
post #5 of Old 08-28-2012, 06:45 AM

I woule more info on this myself. Gutter cleanout is something we just never pushed real much but am thinking of doing more of it.

Does anybody charge by the foot??
post #6 of Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 AM

Well I think, it depends whether you want to do it by yourself or by a professional.

Let’s figure out what it takes: A bunch of equipments like a ladder, a big enough scoop, a gutter flusher or a hose, a thin wire or a rod. Keeping all these things in your garage saves a lot of money for if you calculate on long time. A total pricing will add electricity and water usages plus the chemicals you use for whitening.

Now, you can compare the prices of both professional gutter cleaning and the cleaning by yourself. Choose what suits you.
post #7 of Old 03-12-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
I woule more info on this myself. Gutter cleanout is something we just never pushed real much but am thinking of doing more of it.

Does anybody charge by the foot??

Would you be interested in a vacuum machine that cleans gutters fast and easy? My company designs them.
post #8 of Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyluther View Post
I'm going to be doing a little bit of rain gutter washing this period and I was thinking about costs. This is for immediately washing out of trash such as eliminating out, no add-ons.
my company designs a machine that cleans gutters. you may be interested. contact me.
post #9 of Old 03-18-2013, 06:40 AM

We here at Roof Cleaner do provide gutter cleaning, a typical charge is $1.25 - $3.00 per linear ft. This is for cleaning out the inside of the gutters and removing all material from the site.
post #10 of Old 06-18-2013, 12:33 AM

For a gutter vacuum service my prices start form £50 up to £150. People over here are more than willing to pay as it's a dangerous and messy job!

We Clean Any Gutter http://www.wecleananygutter.co.uk
post #11 of Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 AM

Gutter cleaning services may vary from $50 to $1000. It depends upon sewer size and also the duration of last service.
post #12 of Old 01-27-2014, 10:46 PM

Hi Guys,

It also depends on how much crap is in the Gutters, How high is the Roof, How steep is the Pitch, Will you need to use a Harness? etc etc. Don't buy the Gutter Vacuum, lol it's a waste of money. Because every roof is different you should'nt look to charge a set price, you should give the customer an idea of the price and rather explain to them why you are the best guy for the job. Tell them about the dangers of hiring a cheaper gutter cleaner, like they are not going to be insured, won't clean up their mess, will rush the job and probably get injured because they making no money, they won't unblock the downpipes, etc etc.

Here are some of my Gutter Cleaning Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX4JsgVX47Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yo51S0XX8o
post #13 of Old 02-15-2014, 06:39 PM

We typically charge $1 per foot and just measure off the gutters. $1.5 per foot if they have gutter guards.

if they have 200 feet of guttering then it's $200 to clean it out.
post #14 of Old 02-12-2016, 12:09 AM

It could be 1$ per linear foot to 3$ per linear foot, depends on your geo location of house and storeys of house. First floors rate charge is different from second floor and third floor.
post #15 of Old 02-17-2016, 03:10 PM

Gutter cleaning

It's a bit difficult to give an exact price as they're very variable according to the condition of the gutter, the size of the place to be cleaned in general along with other minor details. But I'd say it would range anywhere between $250-500 for a decent cleaning job. Anything more than that is just ridiculous if it's a medium sized house.
post #16 of Old 03-19-2016, 08:32 PM
Registered

hello everyone i do my clean outs by hand for 1.00 per foot

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode