Gutter keeper - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-09-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

Gutter keeper

Has anyone used this http://www.upkeeper.com/gutterkeeper.html if so can you give me your opinion.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-10-2010, 10:37 AM

Nope. I'm in UK But they look ok I suppose
post #3 of Old 11-10-2010, 11:03 PM

The only problem with gadgets to clean your gutters is that no matter how easy it may look, most of them don't do as good a job as getting up thee and cleaning them out by hand. I have tried similar products over the years but non of them beat good old fashioned elbow grease. this one might be different though...you never know, miracles do happen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 12-27-2010, 06:15 PM

We made an inquiry a few years ago and they still send us advertising. The problem with these various blower/vacuum systems is invariably the lack of a solution for the downspouts. They either have you blowing air up the downspout to blow it out the top or suck from above. Neither work except for the softest clogs. Also, I imagine that blowing too much air p a downspout could cause the elbow to come apart. If the elbow is not accessible to repair, you have then bought yourself a big liability.
post #5 of Old 12-28-2010, 01:41 PM

We have had great customer feedback on the BE 24ft telescoping wand with optional gutter cleaning attachments. They were one of our biggest sellers this summer...
http://www.discountcleaningproducts.com/BE_Pressure_Supply_Semi_Pro_Telescoping_p/85.206.024.htm
post #6 of Old 12-28-2010, 02:09 PM

We have one of those. The make a terrible mess with splatter, thus increasing the time required for cleanup. There are some companies who don't do cleanup so they would not be affected I suppose.
post #7 of Old 12-29-2010, 09:24 AM

not as that kind, but it looks very sort of more time cleaning.but you can try i you would......

Love mother nature? Eco Friendly Cleaning Now!
post #8 of Old 10-19-2011, 11:55 PM

Through extensive research and field testing of the charge channel, we believe we have struck the right balance to effectively clean the rain gutters. You do not have to use a ladder, there is absolutely no mess and way faster than traditional methods. Channel is called the Guardian. See for yourself.
post #9 of Old 10-26-2011, 05:13 AM
J S

There was also anti-violence activist, trade show model, actress/musical singer, substitute teacher, shoe spokesperson, novelist, female bodybuilder, bartender at Moe's Tavern, sideshow marge, marriage counselor, and carpenter...
post #10 of Old 06-27-2012, 04:33 AM

I think it looks OK.

long island fire damage help
post #11 of Old 08-28-2012, 04:34 AM

The create a dreadful clutter with sprinkle, thus improving enough time required for clean-up. There are some organizations who don't do clean-up so they would not be impacted I assume.

Our services include installing and repairing roofs, gutters. and exterior sidings. We work extensively with Insurance companies, homeowners, and developers to strive and deliver the highest quality in Atlanta Roofing construction services.
post #12 of Old 08-29-2013, 05:38 AM

I have seen their website and it seems clean and attractive also there reviews are fantastic, you should go with them. What kind of packages are they offering?
post #13 of Old 01-27-2014, 10:40 PM

Hi Guys,

These machines are not able to unblock the downpipes, I like the idea though to try and keep everyone safe on the ground. But unfortunately the old school way of climbing up and cleaning it out by hand is best. Have you guys seen the Gutter Cleaning Robot? Lol! Here are some of my Gutter Cleaning Videos, it shows how I clean the Gutters here in Sydney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX4JsgVX47Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yo51S0XX8o
post #14 of Old 03-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Registered

use your hands to clean out the gutters and a water hose to wash out the down spouts you should be just fine...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode