Gutters Guards - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-06-2010, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Gutters Guards

I assume most of us use aluminum gutters of several colors, have you had clients ask you for a particular color for their gutter guards?
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Good gutter guards dramatically cut down the amount of cleanup each year. I love 'em. I just have them match whatever the color of the gutters are, which is usually white.

I've been in construction since I turned 16. It's mainly been roofing. The cleveland roofing industry has been good to me. My bones are starting to ache though. I'm proud that these hands have helped build America and homes for it's people though.
post #3 of Old 12-29-2010, 05:39 PM

Gutterglove

If you haven't used a gutter guard before, I would definitely use Gutterglove gutter protection. I installed it on my home because it keeps out all the leaves, pine needles and even roof sand grit from entering your gutters because it uses a very fine micro mesh for filtering all debris out. I don't have to climb a dangerous ladder to clean out my gutters ever again. Yahoo! You know, they also got the highest rating in a national consumer's magazine from testing numerous gutter guards. I just wanted to recommend them and pass on this tip. Here's their website: www.gutterglove.com.

No more gutter cleaning!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Registered

Yes they have all sorts of gutter helmet/gutter guards in colors but the price goes up for material.
post #5 of Old 05-12-2016, 07:36 AM

there are different colors gutter material available but prices varies upto gutter material
post #6 of Old 06-28-2016, 04:08 AM

I have had one client who asked me for white color in specific because they had their entire house in white.
post #7 of Old 09-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Registered

thats the most common color im sure they have it in stock
post #8 of Old 10-25-2016, 12:53 PM

The gutter guards we use sit down inside the gutters and are not visible except from above. So, no we have never had anyone ask for colors. In fact they are stainless and silver. I would think using the leafguard style roll over gutter guards would create a situation where colors are important in some situations.

Aaron
Top Notch Windows

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode