New Customers? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-24-2014, 04:47 AM Thread Starter

New Customers?

Hi everyone, from sunny Norfolk
I've noticed more and more as time goes by, that I'm getting as many enquiries via the website as I am from leaflets through doors, etc. A sign of the times, I guess. I know I personally turn to google when I'm looking for something local. I'm certainly not complaining; sitting at a computer is considerably less work than walking the streets, lol.
What does everyone else do for a website? Custom-written, or a fill-in-the-blanks freebie site? I'm almost finished working on the back end of mine, which manages my customer list and work schedule for me (finally).

Traditional Window Cleaners in Diss, Norfolk and Suffolk since 1998.
http://www.terrybullockwindowcleaning.co.uk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-24-2014, 10:19 AM

Custom written. If you use a fill in the blanks type website people will know and it usually looks a little less professional if you're looking into the commercial market.

You get what you pay for IMO. That's what I tell people on all my bids too. Do you want the luxury car or the dodge neon?

www.a1cleaningtechnologies.com

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill
post #3 of Old 07-31-2014, 06:36 PM

Definitely get a custom website. It is worth its weight in gold. Also don't neglect internet marketing which is essential nowadays.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 03-25-2015, 04:14 AM

Hi friends, you can check out professional cleaning companies to get rid of the problem
post #5 of Old 03-25-2015, 05:32 AM

great tips
post #6 of Old 04-22-2015, 09:43 PM

good advice in this thread

Providing cleaning & maid services in Tampa, Sarasota, Saint Pete, Lakeland, Brandon, Valrico, Lithia, Fishhawk, Poinciana, and Kissimmee.
post #7 of Old 04-27-2015, 05:24 AM

Internet marketing isn't that big of a deal for our industry. You'd be biting more than you can chew if you think about it too much. Just get the cheapest professional looking website you can. There is no need to go fancy.
post #8 of Old 05-09-2015, 03:52 AM

Thanks for the good info!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Brixton
post #9 of Old 05-10-2015, 04:51 PM

Website Ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1 Cleaning Tech View Post
If you use a fill in the blanks type website people will know and it usually looks a little less professional if you're looking into the commercial market.
This may seem a stretch for some? The truth is, that using templates can and often lead to a "Duplicate Content" issues with Google and your SEO. Go ahead and Google "Duplicate Content SEO".

Also, Google has and uses the overall percentages of "Duplicate Content" used on your website in it's ranking calculations. FACT

Then there is also the Google Algorithm which looks for "PATTERNS", really.

Did you know that you can upload a small percentage of your profile pic, (say 25%) and Google will locate this pic or similar anywhere on the Internet and provide you with the search results?

The very best SEO tool is "Google Guidelines"...

Hope this helps.

Last edited by CathyCunningham; 05-10-2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Grammar edit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode