Bank Repo's Is It The Type Of Business You Want To Be In? - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 06-13-2015, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Bank Repo's Is It The Type Of Business You Want To Be In?

This is for anyone in any state of the United States of America. It does not matter what state you live in, there are bank repo's in every state.

As I've said before, pre-2007 I used to make hundreds of dollars an hour (a few times a few thousand an hour) cleaning repo's and I don't think anyone ever believed me. But as I was talking with my good friend Dwight last night at the race track, I asked what exactly his job entailed....?? He said when a bank has a repo he finds a vendor to do all the entailed services that are needed such as cleaning, lock replacement, mowing etc. So I told him I used to make hundreds of dollars an hour before 2007 and he agreed that lots of guys around the country did.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in getting in to the bank repo business I can help. There used to be only 2 companies that handled these but now there are about 5.... I have the 'in' for 1 of them. Here is the low-down..... nowadays they have set prices. Back in my day WE set the prices so now the prices are MUCH lower. You won't be making the hundreds or thousands an hour. But you can ask Dwight about those good ol' days if you contact him.

You must be able to pass a background check and anyone that steps foot on the property must have a background check. This is because of child molesters were doing things they shouldn't in vacant houses so Wells Fargo to a giant step in preventing this and now it is an industry standard. This is non-negotiable.

Now for the work, it is more than cleaning so if you only want to clean, you are out of luck.... won't work. Here is what EVERY vendor must be able to do:

Change locks (easy)
Board up any broken windows
Perform clean outs.... have the big trash cans delivered to the driveway. Not sure about now but back in the day this did not mean cleaning. This meant to throw anything that is in the house in to dumpster and give it a 'broom clean'.
Mow grass every 2 weeks
Winterization.... very easy to do. If anyone chooses to take a position with Dwight either he or I can tell you how to do this.

While I used to make a LOT of money doing this, the pay has gone down but by what I understand a person could still make decent money doing this. For EXAMPLE: a lock change now might be $80 and takes about 30 minutes.... if the grass is waist high for the first mow it might be $250.... good regular pay for bi-weekly cuts. Now don't take these prices to the bank (no pun intended) but this is the range it is in nowadays.

If you are interested in this type of business pm me and I will hook you up with the company that does it.

Last edited by sprintcar93; 06-13-2015 at 02:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-30-2015, 03:43 PM

hello I have my own cleaning business and im looking for more work can you please hook me out what do I do next step...thanks
post #3 of Old 06-30-2015, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Give me an email at [email protected]

What state are you in? Although my guy can help anyone in just about any state, he needs someone in Texas.

BUT..... this is NOT just cleaning. You MUST do all the things listed above. If you only do cleaning this is not for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-30-2015, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Someone from Arizona emailed me about this and it won't let me email you back. Please try again.
post #5 of Old 07-27-2015, 02:36 PM

I am interested in this, could you give me some details ? Is the opportunity still available?
post #6 of Old 07-27-2015, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Details are above.

You can always be put on 'the list'.

If you want his email you need to email me at the address above.
post #7 of Old 08-23-2015, 03:58 PM

Hi sprintcar93
I'm very interested in this type of business. I sent you a message at the email address above, but it probably went into your spam folder. Please can you send me more details.
Thank you
post #8 of Old 08-24-2015, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

I emailed back

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode