Carpet Cleaning in Seattle - Carpet Cleaners in Lynnwood - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 03-09-2012, 05:54 AM Thread Starter

Carpet Cleaning in Seattle - Carpet Cleaners in Lynnwood

Carpet Cleaning in Lynnwood and Seattle: Do your Carpets need attention? Does your carpet look overused and matted? Don't waste the weekend scrubbing those stains out with a store bought carpet cleaner. Look for the most trusted carpet cleaners in Lynnwood. Whether you are looking for a carpet cleaner in Seattle or a carpet cleaning service in Lynnwood, Done Rite Carpet Cleaning can help you. Visit us today at http://www.DoneRiteCarpetCleaning.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-05-2012, 08:55 AM

The best way to keep anything clean is always prevention. Taking proper care and maintaining your carpet clean will save you money from having to buy expensive cleaning products. You never use a hair dryer or an iron to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain permanently on your rug, making matters worse!
post #3 of Old 04-15-2012, 07:41 AM Thread Starter

Carpet Cleaning in Seattle - Carpet Cleaners in Lynnwood

Hi Katty

Yes, I agree but the worst thing is accident happens and you do not know when it will. Best example is when your pet dog accidentally pee on your carpet and we all know that this will give bad odor to your carpets which will affect the whole room.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 04-27-2012, 11:10 AM

Above is True ! Try to prevent stains and pets accidents. If it is late for prevention and your carpet needs cleaning and you are London resident, do not hesitate to contact us for professional cleaning services. We will be more than happy to serve you.
post #5 of Old 05-17-2012, 11:19 AM

Thumbs up Quick n Brite for Carpet Cleaning

What product does your service use to clean carpets? Have you ever heard of Quick n Brite? We are family owned here in Mountlake Terrace and will save your company money cleaning carpets. Quick n Brite is concentrated and is the only product you need for high traffic areas, pet stains, set-in stains etc. (100% Guaranteed to remove any stains except dried paint, rust and permanent dye) You also don't need any defoamer or other expensive additives. We are used by some very large companies like Hilton Hotels, Alaska Airlines, WSDOT and Ferry systems plus many, many more. If you want to stop by our warehouse sometime we would love to give you a free sample and get your business using Quick n Brite to clean carpets. We also manufacture private label cleaning products to get your company name in your customers hands and build brand awareness while you are cleaning clients homes. Give us a call at 425-778-8285 if you'd like to talk! Nicole
post #6 of Old 05-21-2012, 08:48 AM

Hi,

Cleaning services should be very professional then only the customers wants them again and again. I think all the cleaning should have the professional cleaners and high tech- tool and equipment also the service should be affordable then only the customers are satisfied with the services you provide.
post #7 of Old 05-22-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
Hi,

Cleaning services should be very professional then only the customers wants them again and again. I think all the cleaning should have the professional cleaners and high tech- tool and equipment also the service should be affordable then only the customers are satisfied with the services you provide.
I agree with your opinion about that all cleaning services should be affordable for all customers. I prefer to clean my home by myself and i want to know that what are you think about it. Can you give me cleaning product name which is right for me?

Tags
carpet cleaning seattle

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode