Cleaning Business vs. Car wash - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 12-18-2020, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

Cleaning Business vs. Car wash

I am planning to start a cleaning company in Riyadh. Some of my friends say that the car wash services business is a better option in terms of business. Please share your thoughts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-19-2020, 02:22 PM
post #3 of Old 01-13-2021, 11:38 AM

It actually sounds very interesting and I'm sure it can be a very profitable business. In general, guessing like this before starting a business is not right. For a start, you need to work for quite a long time in a particular area and find out all the details of this work and be sure that you can create a profitable company out of a fresh business. Think about it. At the moment, I have already lost what I had many times and now I'm just afraid to take risks. The reason was that I simply did not have knowledge in one area or another and, moreover, I was very interested in the fact that I had no experience. I did not even know that I could use the services of such companies as sfm for the Canada company formation. So first, do a good job of the business you want to do.

Tags
car wash , cleaning busienss , cleaning company riyadh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode