commercial cleaning business name - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-09-2015, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

commercial cleaning business name

Hey all great site here. I was looking into adventuring in a commercial and residential cleaning business and I'm looking for names to call the business. I also want to keep it professional rather than cutesy. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-09-2015, 11:08 PM

Super Wash
post #3 of Old 11-12-2015, 02:14 PM

Faspas
If you plan on having a company or business website, then start Googling proposed business names like All Ways Clean Janitorial or Like New Capet Cleaning and so on. Once you find not in use business names then buy that domain name. Hint.. using your own name or part of your name Fas or FasPas will more than likely enhance your business name search as there is probably fewer FasPas being used. Brad http://www.bdjanitorial.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-12-2015, 06:19 PM

That would work if someone ALREADY knew his name in which case they would probably already know about him. That's why 99% of businesses aren't found by potential customers. The name of your company could be DooLittle Cleaning and your website could be icleangood .com and it would have no affect on anything. It's all about how you make your website and what you put IN to it. But there is that myth about having your name as the www.

As a matter of fact, it would actually benefit if it had the city that you work in. Example: Omahamaids .com

I always wanted my competition to have the name DooLittle Cleaning. That's what I told my ex she should name hers.... cuz she doooo very little

Last edited by sprintcar93; 11-12-2015 at 06:21 PM.
post #5 of Old 11-26-2015, 02:58 AM

Clean Clean

you can keep it as clean clean name its will be SEO Optmized when your creating website for you comapany Services - BKLCleaningservices
post #6 of Old 01-21-2016, 03:07 AM
Bro

Nutty Professor House Keeping and Residential Services. We clean your house and then we might clean you o0ut! Cause we nutty like that. Just kidding.

I like Nutty Cleaners
Fruit N' Nut Green Cleaners
Fruity Patooty Cleaning Club
Oil and Rust Grimy Pursuit Cleaners
Bars of Soap on the Wall '96
Soap Bubbles and Clean Houses Remix
Professional Janitorial Services Worldwide and Canada Too, Incorporated
Coffee Cleaning (We use Starbucks branded coffee to clean your house)
Clin, Shin, Pilish (aka Clean, Shine, Polish) Inc.
Cleaning with Rags from eBay Inc.
Cost Save Cleaning Company and Future Polish
California Love Cleaners (But we live in Canada)
Clean Dawgs '96
Disco Cleaners (Cleaning with Disco Music On To Wake Up Yo' Neibours an Sh*t"
Bish I love house cleaning and chimney's LTD.

Last edited by Bro; 01-21-2016 at 03:15 AM.
post #7 of Old 01-21-2016, 10:26 AM

You could always go the route of using your last name.
It's plain and simple, but if you aren't a creative it may be the best bet.
post #8 of Old 02-19-2016, 01:26 PM

What about: [Your-City] Home & Commercial Cleaning

or [Your-City] Home & Janitorial
post #9 of Old 03-28-2016, 04:49 AM

I sugegst, Competent Commercial and Residential Cleaners for your cleaning business.
post #10 of Old 03-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Registered

I used the first letters of my names....
post #11 of Old 03-29-2016, 06:57 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry777 View Post
I used the first letters of my names....
Nice website, it is good that you have a website, but the content is looking congested. Choose another user enticing font, so it will look more user friendly.
post #12 of Old 03-30-2016, 09:10 PM
Registered

Sorry im just now getting back to you Web master..are you referring to the website itself?? I will def take a look at it.. Thank you kind sir...
post #13 of Old 04-13-2016, 08:27 AM

The Best commercial cleaning.

Hello everyone the best commercial cleaning provided by Flecken-entfernen.de : aber richtig! Flecken entfernen ist Nr. 1 fleckenentferner für flecken, blutflecken, kaffeeflecken, rotweinflecken und deoflecken.
Flecken entfernen,Rotweinflecken,Blutflecken,Kaffeeflecken ,Deoflecken.

Last edited by devid301; 04-13-2016 at 08:33 AM.
post #14 of Old 05-06-2016, 01:14 AM

In the world lots of cleaning Companies are available. But if are talking about USA so in USA Lots of house cleaning companies & website are there, in one of them is Budget-Maids.com. It is a very reasonable house cleaning & Maid Services website.

Thanks
Denzil

Thanks
Denzil Waldron

Cleaning Services Company
post #15 of Old 05-06-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry777 View Post
Sorry im just now getting back to you Web master..are you referring to the website itself?? I will def take a look at it.. Thank you kind sir...
Your site needs lots and lots of help buddy. You have no H1's. HUGE problem. You have no H2's. Big problem. You have two H3's and one H4 but those are doing you no good, you might as well not even have them. They have the wrong information in them. And actually where they are at on your page should be where the H1 and H2 should be with useful information in it.

You do have a good footer which is unusual for a site like yours. And you do have 2 good back links from facebook and Google+ with 22 shares from facebook and 10 likes. 22 shares is decent actually... you probably worked hard to get those.

Google is only picking up 3 of your images. You need to do the ALT text on all your images because google can not see pictures. Google only knows what you tell it the picture is.

Tons more stuff should probably be done to the backside even if you leave the website like it is. No idea if you have each page titled, description filled in and meta keywords filled in.

Hopefully you get it figured out. Hopefully you didn't pay anyone to make that for you.
post #16 of Old 05-11-2016, 08:35 PM

I like city name and carpet cleaning if it's available. It will help, especially if you have a website.
post #17 of Old 05-26-2016, 03:36 AM

nice article, thanks for sharing.
post #18 of Old 07-19-2016, 12:24 AM

Try to find a name relevant to the area you work in. Customers trust local businesses better. Good luck!

Kathleen Doyle
post #19 of Old 07-19-2016, 01:17 AM

Neat, Sweet And Discreet Cleaning Service:
This name offers more of a low-key image and promises that the service will respect treat the properly and privacy of the client with respec
post #20 of Old 07-22-2016, 08:00 AM

Re: commercial cleaning business name

Dearest Faspas, if you want to name your business venture and have it done the right way, well you have to deliberately choose the best name possible just like how started our commercial cleaning company.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode