First Contract - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 05-29-2011, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Smile First Contract

Hello,
I would appreciate your opinion on this matter. I have my first contract with a property mgt. and they offered my .05cents / sq. ft. for move in/out residential cleaning, is this a fair pricing? Also they have mentioned for the second home on the cleaning list they require appliance cleaning, I am planning on asking $10/appliance, is this reasonable? Please provide feed back as soon as possible.
Dallas, TX
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 05-30-2011, 11:43 AM

IMO no, this is not fair pricing. This coming from a former Realtor and I do move in/out and getting ready to put on the market for some Realtor friends. Minimum I would charge is 250-350 depending on the square footage of the house and how dirty it is. This includes the appliances. Doing clean outs can be very hard work, especially if they left it a pig stye.

Like someone said, most (NOT ALL) Realtors take advantage of people, they only care about the almighty dollar. Luckily for me, it was about pleasing my clients and making sure they were happy.

~ Laura ~
Gleam Clean Services of Augusta
http://www.gleamcleanaugusta.com
post #3 of Old 05-30-2011, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

Laura, Thank you for the reply. So should I charge about 8cents/sq ft. and include appliances?
Also putting together a bid for two dental clinics, 5 days/week cleaning, one facility is 1500 sq. ft and the other is 2400 sq. ft. I figured $1800 and $2880, please let me know what you think. Thank you again for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-01-2011, 03:02 AM

How many hours / day each day for the dental clinics ? and how many workers ( i assume just 1 )

Los Angeles cleaning
Office cleaning Los Angeles
We provide office cleaning and commercial cleaning in Los Angeles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode