Franchise AdivceDon't ever buy a CLEANNET - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 02-12-2012, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

Franchise AdivceDon't ever buy a CLEANNET

Don't ever buy a CLEANNET USA of Tampa Franchise. Ed Stickland who is the owner dosn't not pay, he promises you all the business and never delievers. Ed strickland avoids phone calls and hides behind his secretary if you show up at the office. Ed Strickland of Cleannet of Tampa is a Scam Artist. All of his employees quit.. he is horrible to work for. I am posting this because i don't want to see anyone else lose their hard earned money. Ed strickland of Cleannet usa of tampa stole 23k from me and my wife, and i am now awaiting a court hearing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-12-2012, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Don't ever buy a CLEANNET USA of Tampa Franchise. Ed Stickland who is the owner dosn't not pay, he promises you all the business and never delievers. Ed strickland avoids phone calls and hides behind his secretary if you show up at the office. Ed Strickland of Cleannet of Tampa is a Scam Artist. All of his employees quit.. he is horrible to work for. I am posting this because i don't want to see anyone else lose their hard earned money. Ed strickland of Cleannet usa of tampa stole 23k from me and my wife, and i am now awaiting a court hearing.
post #3 of Old 02-12-2012, 07:23 PM

Yikes! It's sad to hear stories about this kind of thing. Is this company selling other franchises to other people? I am in the Tampa Bay area and am curious about this ordea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 02-28-2014, 09:53 AM

Ed Strickland

I wish that I had read your post prior to investing with Ed Strickland. I am currently waiting my equipment and my accounts. I called Ed this morning and thank God he answered my call. I am scared and very apprehensive about my investment and praying that my outcome will be different. Nothing he stated so far has come to fruition. He stated that this is the nature of the business. My 120 days will be expiring in March and he promised to return my investment after I produce a letter stating such. I will definitely post the results here. This is an excellent forum for potential investors. Stay tune.......

Last edited by wilsawn; 02-28-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: grammar
post #5 of Old 03-11-2014, 12:45 AM

There is NEVER a reason to buy in to a cleansing franchise. Anything they 'say' they can do, you can EASILY do yourself or pay a salesperson to do... and MUCH cheaper. Just think... if you would have paid $23k to a salesperson you could have lots of jobs AND YOU would get 100% of the pay for life! And if they say they have all the answers to questions you might have in the future... you can get the same or better answers right here for FREE!! The company is not in business to clean... they are in business to flip businesses from owner to owner. When owner A is failing, they drain him of any money he has left and then they sell it to the next sucker.... 99% of the time.

You will find that one lone person who has done well with a franchise but it's not worth the risk. Especially when you can do it all yourself for FREE right here and make your own decisions and keep all your money.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode