National Proclean - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cnycomp

post #1 of Old 06-21-2015, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

National Proclean

So I am thinking of entering the commercial cleaning business and need somewhere to start.

On a google search I found training for the janitorial field at National Proclean. Looks like about $300 for his startup course with some dvd's, a video and a bunch of literature. Seems like this guy knows what he is doing.

Im looking for some feedback if anyone knows of this course or has taken it. OR a better course.

I am also considering other areas of the cleaning field or to offer them all at some point-
residential cleaning
carpet cleaning
water damage restoration/Fire smoke/ mold remediation

I did find more training at IICRC for the above areas.
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-25-2015, 12:17 PM

Check out Rainbow International..great company. The biggest thing is to get some IICRC under your belt. Alot of the companies will require the certifications in water, ASD, Smoke and fire.

For $300 you will only get a DVD... I would steer clear of anything that is so little $$.
Things to think about .....
You will need a building, equipment: Dehus, Air Movers, Air Scrubbers, etc can cost ALOT of money.
post #3 of Old 06-25-2015, 05:30 PM

cnycomp.
For the janitorial services training, I went thru the Betco.com course, I think it's still free. Youtube has cleaning and window cleaning videos also. Maybe the National Proclean is worth the $300, without watching the video(s) hard to say. I did find 1 negative review just doing a google search.
My opinion the best training would be to get a couple of accounts and TIME how long it takes you to clean: a desktop, a window, a restroom, a kitchen & microwave, vacuum 1000 sq ft or dry & wet mop a 1000 sq ft. armed with this info you can prepare better bids. Sometimes your local jan/san distributor will have classes or demo on strip & wax floor, window cleaning or?
Just one opinion, hopefully you will get more. Brad BD Janitorial.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-01-2015, 10:15 AM

Thank you*informed me.
post #5 of Old 09-03-2015, 06:35 AM

Thanks

Thanks for sharing with us
post #6 of Old 05-12-2017, 10:20 PM

National Pro Clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnycomp View Post
So I am thinking of entering the commercial cleaning business and need somewhere to start.

On a google search I found training for the janitorial field at National Proclean. Looks like about $300 for his startup course with some dvd's, a video and a bunch of literature. Seems like this guy knows what he is doing.

Im looking for some feedback if anyone knows of this course or has taken it. OR a better course.

I am also considering other areas of the cleaning field or to offer them all at some point-
residential cleaning
carpet cleaning
water damage restoration/Fire smoke/ mold remediation

I did find more training at IICRC for the above areas.

National Pro Clean Reply

I must clarify the facts that have been inaccurately posted on this thread regarding the $300 National ProClean training program that I developed after 45-years in the business. It does contain a one hour video so that is correct. However, it also contains a 100-page Marketing Manual, 47 marketing flyers ready to use, complete bidding software programs for janitorial, carpet, floor, window, construction clean, residential bidding and a Cleaning Managers Dashboard. There are 7 books describing every area of the business and a comprehensive Carpet and Floor Care training programs with 3 slide shows, plus a certification diploma, and free ongoing consulting. The distance Carpet training is IICRC Basic Skills approved and includes a free 250-page book on How to Start or Expand a Carpet Cleaning Business.

Last edited by National Pro Clean; 05-12-2017 at 10:23 PM.
post #7 of Old 05-25-2017, 01:55 AM

Welcome to this forum.Good decision to start commercial cleaning business. For any entrepreneurs or owners, hiring a professional janitorial service to handle the cleaning needs of your business that will ensure things are done in the right manner. I am working for commercial janitorial company in Southern California and we want to ensure that all of our clients achieve a clean, safe and healthy living space at an affordable price. We also offer daily, weekly, and monthly services to ensure your building is cleaned when it is needed the most.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #8 of Old 07-08-2017, 11:55 PM

Thanks for the tips. Sounds like a new resource to look at. 😀
post #9 of Old 07-20-2017, 12:02 AM

Golden Lion Cleaning Services is a Toronto-based cleaning and maintenance company which operates with the noble aim of providing overall welfare to the offices of Toronto, Mississauga, and Brampton. From kitchen cleaning to warehouse cleaning, our competent team of cleaning experts has solutions for all your domestic and commercial cleaning requirements. For the further aid of our customers, Golden Lion cleaning services ensures its functioning to be completely unbiased and providing 100% customer satisfactory results. Our highly specialized cleaning services include condo cleaning, construction cleaning, post renovation cleaning, office cleaning, medical cleaning, janitorial cleaning, restaurant cleaning and more. For more details and information, feel free to call us at +1 416-568-5055.
post #10 of Old 12-11-2017, 04:37 AM

Thank you for the BETCO tip, I'm setting up an account now!!!

Z

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode