Need advice - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 07-29-2016, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Need advice

Hi,
I知 a newbie to this forum and I don稚 know if this is the place to ask this. I知 starting a new business and I need help regarding this. Im worried about the interior and exterior designing of my restaurant. I feel confused about selecting which colour interior paints and need easily cleanable ones. I need to do its interior in colonial style so what all things should I consider regarding this. Its 2000 sqft old building and can anyone tell an estimate cost for its design works. I love to install french doors for creating a romantic attire. Will it suit a restaurant. I have consulted Northtech Windows and Doors for the construction purposes they asked me to choose the windows and door patterns but I知 not much experienced in this stuff. This one is an old building so shall I need any permission regarding the renovation. I need advice regarding the same. I also need tips to remove stain from window glass. Please help me. Thanks in advance..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-01-2016, 10:10 AM

I am not an interior designer nor am I an expert in restaurant design so unfortunately I cannot help you there. As far as the stains on the windows it would be helpful to know what kind of stains we are talking about. Like stains in your carpet, each stain is different and requires different method for removal.

Good Luck,
Brandy
post #3 of Old 08-18-2016, 10:35 AM

My advice is to talk to an interior designer that specializes in restaurants. Also you can seek the counsel of the supplier. they have experience with the products and could answer your question about getting a building permit for your renovation project.
Once your renovation is complete, call a cleaning company in your area that specializes in post construction clean up to come in and clean everything. Let them know about the stains you found and hopefully it will be a job well done.

Heather Fuller~Infinite Legacy Solutions
Education, Action, Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode