Need some help quoting out medical office cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 08-22-2017, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Need some help quoting out medical office cleaning

So, started my company back in November, and things have been going great...Got three commercial accounts, over a dozen residential accounts, and am adding more to each. Received a call today from a property management company that is looking to have one of their medical office building cleaned. Approximately, 3000 sq. ft., waiting room, offices, and multiple exam rooms, restrooms. This is for 7 days a week, 363 days a year, guessing Christmas and New Years day off, could use some help getting an idea where I should be at with my quote when I go to meet with the company rep next week, I have a general idea, just want to ensure I'm not under or over quoting this job. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-23-2017, 09:27 PM

Hi Mike, with any big commercial job it all comes down to how many hours it will take, and what is your desired hourly rate after expenses such as chemicals, employees, subcontractors etc. For ongoing/regular commercial work you usually give them a discount on your desired hourly rate because the work is guaranteed. If they know you are providing good quality and especially if they have been referred to you, they will usually be willing to pay a bit more to get a higher standard. Commercial can be very price sensitive though so you won't get them all; sometimes it helps to find out what their budget is and see if you can tailor something that is within their budget and provides acceptable quality. Good luck!
post #3 of Old 08-28-2017, 12:11 PM

Tidy Mike.
Thanks for your ?. Typically 7 day a week account cleans can go full service everyday or full service 4 days aweek and basic service 3 days a week. Basic = trash recycle restrooms break room. Some customers will tell you what they want such as outlined above 4 full 3 basic, base you bid on that or what the customer is looking for. Brad BD Janitorial.com

Tags
medical cleaning services , new work , quoting help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode