new to the industry - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 01-31-2014, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

new to the industry

I am new to the cleaning industry and would like to have an idea about bidding and estimation.
what is the best way to estimate?
Is there a system to follow for estimation?
How to calculate number of staff needed? by sqm or manpower?
Any Excel sheet to estimate?

anyone can help? thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 02-20-2014, 11:29 PM

I actually got a program that someone was selling for $49. I love it cause it does everything you need, from calculation sqft, # of employees, profit margin, overhead and many feature and at the end you can see a bidding form with you estimation. I got it from Janitorial bidding software. look on google. Ill look for the website address if you have not found it yet.
post #3 of Old 02-22-2014, 07:11 AM

I want to start a web designing company.what will be the cost and how many employees would be needed?

Last edited by manmohanbkd; 09-17-2014 at 03:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 02-24-2014, 04:51 AM

New to Industry

A Web Designing & Development Company needs a graphic designer, web designer and developer initially. Number of employees depend upon the work load and projects.
post #5 of Old 03-19-2014, 07:38 AM

dear friend

Number of Employee is depend your company work and employee Knowledge .

window cleaning services
post #6 of Old 07-23-2014, 11:47 AM

It all depends on how much work your company will receive. In most cases, you will need two people for each appointment.
post #7 of Old 07-25-2014, 10:53 PM
jnj

new industry

thinking about janitorial what is the going rate to purchase accounts.. 2 x monthly 3 x monthly?
post #8 of Old 08-05-2014, 01:42 PM

I think as with any business it depends how many you're buying at once from the same seller. Can you give us a little more info without giving away too much?
post #9 of Old 08-05-2014, 01:50 PM
jnj

4 accounts total amount 8300 a month gross..
post #10 of Old 07-11-2016, 08:38 AM

Hello!

Please tell me what software you bought for bidding / estimates?
I am just getting started and I need help.

Thanks
post #11 of Old 07-11-2016, 03:47 PM

Welcome to the industry!

Welcome to the carpet cleaning industry. We're always happy to have new cleaners in with us. Don't forget to focus a lot of energy of getting new customers. Many new business owners underestimate how much time and energy it will take to get new clients when starting out.
post #12 of Old 07-13-2016, 08:48 PM

Hi I am an owner of a commercial cleaning company and I'm wondering what percentage should I add to subcontract out a carpet cleaning job?
post #13 of Old 07-13-2016, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmohanbkd View Post
I want to start a web designing company.what will be the cost and how many employees would be needed?
I would start small at first, doing as much work yourself, as possible or hiring one person to do the initial work. But you would need to focus on a great marketing strategy starting off to get sales coming in.

Do you personally have web design skills or just looking to hire people who do?
What is your marketing strategy going to be?

I do search engine marketing that's why Im asking.
post #14 of Old 07-14-2016, 11:24 AM

What's the name of the program? I'm starting a Residential cleaning business myself too. SouthJerseyMaids.com
post #15 of Old 07-19-2016, 01:51 AM

Become a part of a fascinating and growing multibillion dollar industry! Most governments consider medical tourism a national priority and billions are been invested into healthcare and medical tourism globally.
post #16 of Old 07-19-2016, 01:53 AM

In Start Your Own Cleaning Service, the staff at Entrepreneur Press and writer Jacquelyn Lynn explain how you can launch a profitable cleaning service, whether you want to offer maid services, janitorial services, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and more. In this edited excerpt, the authors describe how you'll go about setting prices for both residential and janitorial cleaning services.
post #17 of Old 08-18-2016, 10:58 AM

Go to www.hustlelegacy.com and get a free estimate calculator on the right side of the page.

This calculator bases the price on how many square feet two people can clean in one hour. It also figures out how many hours are needed to complete a job and how much you should charge the client on a weekly basis.

You also get a breakdown of expenses related to that job including labor, supplies, insurance, overhead, FICA and Medicare, FUTA, SUTA, W/C, other expenses, marketing and savings.

Best part is that it is customizable to your business.

Heather Fuller~Infinite Legacy Solutions
Education, Action, Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode