Office Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-26-2014, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Office Cleaning

Started my own office cleaning business. I have one account that is it. I have been door to door and mailed sales letters. No response. I have also cold call for emails. No response. What am I doing wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 06-16-2014, 03:53 PM

You need clients and referrals IMO. I would invest in providing cleaning on a discounted basis to qualified customers to prove yourself. Tell the clients exactly what you are doing and that you are doing it to build your business, create a referral base, and break into the market. They will lean toward wanting to help you. Once you have a portfolio things will get easier.

Jim
post #3 of Old 06-28-2014, 01:45 AM

Do you have any website?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 07-01-2014, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificsteam View Post
You need clients and referrals IMO. I would invest in providing cleaning on a discounted basis to qualified customers to prove yourself. Tell the clients exactly what you are doing and that you are doing it to build your business, create a referral base, and break into the market. They will lean toward wanting to help you. Once you have a portfolio things will get easier.

Jim

Thanks for the helpful tip.
post #5 of Old 07-02-2014, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelin View Post
Thanks for the helpful tip.

Jim
www.pacificsteamco.com
post #6 of Old 07-23-2014, 11:26 AM

Contact potential clients with discounts and special offers. Make sure your current clients have great experience from your services and ask them to write a review for your services or website.
post #7 of Old 08-05-2014, 05:30 PM

Establishing an online presence is key. Take advantage of free online directories like BookMyCity, Google, etc. to promote your business. Consider offering online booking. This may attract clients who need more convenience and flexibility.
Try promoting some special offers in your letters, such as a prepaid package of cleanings at a discounted rate or discounts for customers who refer others to you. Or even online booking of a free first clean.

Last edited by heathw12; 08-08-2014 at 03:44 PM.
post #8 of Old 08-06-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathw12 View Post
Establishing an online presence is key. Take advantage of free online directories like BookMyCity, Google, etc. to promote your business. Consider offer online booking. This may attract clients who need more convenience and flexibility.
Do you have experience using online booking? If so can you share how much it improved your results?

Jim
www.pacificsteamco.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode