Online advertising - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-21-2010, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Online advertising

Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 10-26-2010, 12:45 PM

No i wouldn't pay any on-line sight who says they will promote. reason most of them are scams. all they do is build a website, drop your link on it and say okay that will be $30 a month or $50 per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njcleaning View Post
Hey everyone I own an online platform that was designed to promote cleaning businesses in the New Jersey area. Since many of you are company owners I would like to get a feedback on online marketing.

Do you use online marketing?

What do you use?

Would you pay 30 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year just to be part of an online cleaning directory and have a back link from there?

Would you sign up for free on a site that looks good but has no companies listed yet?

If you are from New Jersey you can visit www.njcleaning.com

If you want a website for your business please contact me and I will guarantee you the best price/quality ratio. We do everything from simple web design, to complex business solutions as well as the graphics part.

Thanks for your participation.

RJ Cleaning Service Inc
Serving Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaningservice.com
post #3 of Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 AM

Ya I too don't trust these types of site and never pay them I prefer free directories which approves our listing. As if it's not useful for me then too I had not paid anything , so it doesn't matter to me. And if they approve then its great. I am a big fan of online marketing but don't believe in wasting money for it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 11-02-2010, 06:32 AM

It gives you a better understanding of what is working and what isn't. It's a valuable tool to understand consumer behavior and how to make your site better! Good Luck!
post #5 of Old 11-19-2010, 01:18 AM

Online advertising is like to promote anything on the internet via different techniques and for those techniques SEO is the best to promote anything in the search engine. You can also able to earn so much money through SEO by very little efforts becasue SEO is the mind of game.
post #6 of Old 11-20-2010, 08:50 PM

Be careful about directory's. Most of them are not worth it and just collect your fees. The best directory out there is Yahoo and it costs about $300/year.

If your looking to spend money on marketing, consider putting that money towards website enhancements that make the user experience a more positive one. It's a great way to showcase what makes your cleaning services stand of from the competition.

Good luck!

Tom - Owner of Winchester Cleaning Company
post #7 of Old 11-23-2010, 01:38 PM

I also will not pay for that. Just doesn't make sense.
Why do I need to pay if there are plenty of free directories online that give me a link for free?
I can post on www.cleaningtalk.com and get a link for free.
Also I would definitely pay for SEO (articles, blog comments, hub pages, videos etc) This mix of different techniques will definitely provide a good result with time.

Tags
online advertising , online marketing , www.njcleaning.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode