Placing a bid for a small hotel - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jackiedreant

post #1 of Old 08-19-2017, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Placing a bid for a small hotel

Hi everyone! I thank anyone who reads my question and gives any advice.
I have a cleaning company and have been in business since 2005, we specialize in vacation homes and villa cleaning. I have a great opportunity to get a contract doing hotel rooms, problem is I need to place a bid. I've only done so for homes and villas, this is a small very nice resort style hotel with about 80 rooms. We need to provide laundry service as well as housekeepers. What is a good figure for a bid on hotel cleaning? Thank you!
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-22-2017, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackiedreant View Post
Hi everyone! I thank anyone who reads my question and gives any advice.
I have a cleaning company and have been in business since 2005, we specialize in vacation homes and villa cleaning. I have a great opportunity to get a contract doing hotel rooms, problem is I need to place a bid. I've only done so for homes and villas, this is a small very nice resort style hotel with about 80 rooms. We need to provide laundry service as well as housekeepers. What is a good figure for a bid on hotel cleaning? Thank you!
Being a wholesale Cleaning and Janitorial Suppliers, we stock a complete list of Wholesale Janitorial Supplies at prices that simply cannot be found anywhere else, from the top brands that you trust. We also offer Cleaning Equipment Repair for maintenance equipment that requires repairs, parts replacement or tune-ups.

We will provide Wholesale Cleaning and Janitorial Supplies for home, businesses, commercial institutions and apartment buildings with everything from ordinary trash liners and a range of cleaners and degreasers to heavy-duty equipment such as powerful carpet cleaning chemicals and equipment, floor buffing machines and much more.

Get Special offers and huge discount on Bulk purchasing!

Visit MBA Supply (http://www.mbasupply.com/) and try our products.

For any query, feel free to reach us at: [email protected] or call us at: 718-245-0077

MBA Supply Company
Cleaning Supplies and Equipment Repair Company
post #3 of Old 08-23-2017, 09:24 PM

Hi Jackie with any big commercial you have to figure out how many hours it would take and what your desired hourly rate is after expenses (chemicals, employees etc).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-28-2017, 11:35 PM

Hello friend,
Congrats for getting contract! I work with Commercial cleaning company with over 25 years. We offer incredible cleaning services in and around Southern California, like office cleaning, floor care, carpet care, window care ,post construction clean up and green cleaning .As far as your question is concerned, in my opinion you should call other cleaning services in your area and ask what their rate is for a cleaning job. You can charge more for your cleaning service in an area with a relatively high median income. It all depends on how much work you will be doing and for how many hours you will be working in a day.keep sharing.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #5 of Old 10-25-2017, 12:29 AM

Hi, Firstly congratulations for the contract! To get the best answer of your question call at (718) 509-6934.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode