Really big client! Help! Big proposal tips - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 09-11-2018, 08:21 AM Thread Starter

Really big client! Help! Big proposal tips

Hey everybody!

Firstly I'd like to thank those that are interested in helping out and throwing in any input, all help is greatly appreciated.

I am curious as to how to structure a proposal and meeting with a new client which has 22 restaurants that need service. The relationship I have with them is very strong, however, I have never dealt with any client of this magnitude. Staffing won't be an issue, it's just having a strong contract in place. Should I include:

- time frame? (monthly vs term)
- client/service provider obligations
- competitive pricing structure over time? (start lower then work higher as the contract starts running smoothly)
- perhaps bring two proposals to the meeting? (one with supplies/equipment on the client AND/OR the other with supplies/equipment on the service provider)

I started my cleaning company a year ago, I have 11 clients and 8 part-time staff. We've managed to specialize in high-end luxury clientelle which is fantastic, however, I have a bit of an issue.... All of the clients I have currently are single store locations, aka very simple proposals. If anybody has any resources they could forward me to help out I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 09-12-2018, 07:35 AM

Wow! Good for you. Wish I could help you but that is not my strong area. Good luck!
post #3 of Old 09-13-2018, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

No problem missannienow! All the luck is appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 10-07-2018, 01:52 AM
gcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkryba View Post
Hey everybody!

Firstly I'd like to thank those that are interested in helping out and throwing in any input, all help is greatly appreciated.

I am curious as to how to structure a proposal and meeting with a new client which has 22 restaurants that need service. The relationship I have with them is very strong, however, I have never dealt with any client of this magnitude. Staffing won't be an issue, it's just having a strong contract in place. Should I include:

- time frame? (monthly vs term) I proposed a monthly rate which has worked out great
- client/service provider obligations If your asking should your contract include this tid bit YES, it should
- competitive pricing structure over time? (start lower then work higher as the contract starts running smoothly) Not sure about this, I just included my monthly rate and annually I increase my rate just a bit this keep the customer happy and it keeps me happy
- perhaps bring two proposals to the meeting? (one with supplies/equipment on the client AND/OR the other with supplies/equipment on the service provider) ABSOLUTELY & Include the benefits of using your source for equipment/supplies

I started my cleaning company a year ago, I have 11 clients and 8 part-time staff. We've managed to specialize in high-end luxury clientelle which is fantastic, however, I have a bit of an issue.... All of the clients I have currently are single store locations, aka very simple proposals. If anybody has any resources they could forward me to help out I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again,
Our biggest client owns a multitude of facilities nationwide. I was presented with the opportunity to service ALL of their facilities however were just not that big & I do not own a jet :( Also, I need a ton of training in management to feel confident in moving forward with that big of an offer
Anyhow, all the best to you!
post #5 of Old 10-12-2018, 11:32 PM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode