Seattle cleaning service website. - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-22-2010, 04:20 AM Thread Starter

Lightbulb Seattle cleaning service website.

Hello everyone. I`ve just created seattle cleaning service website. Please tell me your opinion. Do you like my company`s website? Is everything there is clear for a user?
Do you understand all pages and all services which our company provides?
Had anyone create a website for own cleaning company? How many clients do you have?

Waiting for your answer, criticism and questions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM

Looks like a clean and user-friendly site. Good job.
post #3 of Old 05-01-2010, 12:09 PM

Very well done. The site is clean, the content is precise, and the pictures are just enough. Have you given any thoughts to a customer testimonial area? Just curious...

CW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-06-2010, 12:02 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to bluefish
Very nice. Very professional.

Blue Fish Cleaners
www.BlueFishCleaners.com
post #5 of Old 05-14-2010, 04:05 AM

I would add Seattle, Tacoma on thev Meta tag Titlr. Helps with SEO.

Yes a testimonial page would definitely help.
post #6 of Old 09-14-2010, 06:50 AM

The first impression is good. It's got nice colors, some pretty stock photos, a nice logo and tag line. You have tons of links at the top of the home page and it looks like you've got lots of information for the inquiring customer.

Then it all starts to fall apart.

I'm running at 1024 x 768 and there's about 30 or so too many pixels width wise. Which makes the scroll bar at the bottom of the browser pop up. There's really no reason you shouldn't just shave that down a bit so it looks nicer. I'd even argue that your site should be viewable on any browser on any device, but that's a whole other story.

At first the top looks clean, but as I scroll down, I start to see all of these stock photos just lined up together. Then there's the big quote and number bubbles. Combine the background, the stock photos, the bubbles, and everything else, and it all seems like a jumbled mess. They just don't really go together. I'd imagine that these were all grabbed from various places and stuck on the pages. You could easily drop a few stock photos that aren't really doing much. Rework the bubbles to color match the rest of the page and it'd start to look a bit better. In fact, I would move the free quote up to the top of the page, and try to reduce page scrolling down, and condense the site a bit. There's really no reason all of that information can't be viewed without scrolling. At least on the front page, which is the page you're trying to make your "first impression" to who ever is visiting.

Then, there's all those links in the middle of front page. They look good at first, until you click on them. Then they go to the middle of some random page and then you get lost. What happened to all those links? Shouldn't the be listed on the top of this page too? How do I get back to that list of other links? Oh, I see... click on the home page and then look at the links again. The way it should be, is that the links are listed on every page, so I can navigate at my leisure. Or at least some side menu that links them all together, or even have your main links with drop downs that goto these mini pages. Basically what you're missing is some sort of navigation hierarchy for those pages.

For whatever reason, you're having the links go down to somewhere on the page. No one does this, unless they're linking inside of the page you're already on. The reason I can think of that you're doing this, is because all of the information can't be displayed if they started at the top of the page. Which brings us to another problem, you have several that are all related to each other. You have gigantic walls of text. I can tell you that no one wants to read gigantic walls of text. You need to condense and separate the text. Pull out what's important. Make some bullet points, create headers, etc. Break it up, make it simple.

Pull the whole site tighter together. There's too much white space and it's unnecessary and causing you make bad design choices.

You can reduce the size of your stock photos if needed as well.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that should help.
post #7 of Old 09-14-2010, 08:36 AM

It's good looking website and user-friendly. Good job
post #8 of Old 09-14-2010, 10:01 AM

Well done. I've seen a lot of websites and yours is pretty good.
post #9 of Old 10-05-2010, 07:10 AM

Nice color theme and attractive pictures. One suggestion I would like to give is to add some more carpet cleaning pictures instead of those ladies.
post #10 of Old 09-02-2011, 11:51 AM

I have seen this website and that is very neat and clean. It looks better and contains great cool themes. I like it very much. These cleaning services are the basic need to everybody. So no doubt your business may boost within short time.
post #11 of Old 12-29-2011, 06:42 AM

Well done! It's good looking website and user-friendly. Good job
post #12 of Old 01-03-2012, 07:16 AM

Purchase of a dual-motor power suction and rotating brush vacuum cleaner. It can relax have a good rotating brush to carpet the ground soil and can be sucked out even from the support of all the particles. Also, check the height of the brush in order to properly adjust to a high degree of carpet fibers.
post #13 of Old 01-24-2012, 02:35 PM

good clean layout. and modern design. i like it!!

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode