Selling business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 11-07-2017, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Selling business

I have owned a commercial janitorial company going on 14 years now and am thinking of possibly selling the business. I have a partner and he has proven himself to be dead weight and I am tired of trying to keep the company afloat on my own. Does anyone have some good ideas on getting the company valuated. I have researched this and there just doesn't seem to be much out there on how to get a good valuation. I can pay a professional company around $4,000.00 to do this, but they even claim that their conclusions are only estimates and that they can vary widely.
Has anyone sold their company and if so, how did they come to put a value on what it is worth.
Any good ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode