SUCCESS UPDATE #2 - Beginning Essentials
Thursday, December 4 2014.
Well I am about to make the leap with just a phone number and some flyers. Next week I'll be setting up my website and other details like business name and business license, but for now I'm DIVING RIGHT IN to make some MULA!!!
• Bought a nice Bike and Trailer to travel local to jobs and supplies. Total cost $160.
• Chose my business name
• Got my flyer template ready and will print about 200-300 at work tonight (or as many as I can for free here).
• Email account created (business name @ gmail.com)
• Yelp page created (no pics or details yet, but will upload one of my face and some minor details shortly).
• Domain name is available, will get that for a website up within a week (just going to be a simple site via wordpress)
Next Week Goals:
1) Order my domain name (which is my business name - luckily it's NOT taken).
2) Set up hosting and site.
3) Order business cards if I have the cash.
4) Make flyers.
5) Set up social media accounts and start online promoting (SINCE I WORK THE NIGH SHIFT AT A DESK, I HAVE TIME FOR THIS).
6) Set up an alternative BUSINESS ADDRESS (like at mailbox etc. or something)