Tile and Grout Cleaning - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 04-26-2012, 01:00 AM Thread Starter

Tile and Grout Cleaning

Can anyone tell me if tile and grout cleaning is a good buisiness to get into? i live in northern california and was considering getting some hydroforce equipment to start is there anywhere to get training and what can i charge per sqaure foot for residential and commercial?any help or direction would be great thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 04-27-2012, 09:48 AM

Hello Hangaround,
Cleaning is good business here in London. Ofcourse, it is not easy to start from "scratch" but once you organize office, phones, website, personnel, advertisiments and than serve your first customer who will eventualy recommend your business to friends - than you may get that feeling you have succeed.. Good luck !
post #3 of Old 05-10-2012, 06:02 AM

The tile and grout cleaning is the good business to work with, as it involves much patience and involvement. The tiles and grout must be cleaned eventually, and if not, 1. The grout lines will remain soiled. 2. The grout will never sparkle like it use too. 3. It will continue to look dull. So, much care should be taken for tile and grout cleaning.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 05-11-2012, 12:42 AM

Cleaning is a good business and it also becoming popular these days very much. May be in starting of your business you couldn’t get costumer so no need to worry time to time all things will be right. You can go in several companies industries and in offices with your catalogue and services. According to me it will have a positive impact if you have an expert team.
post #5 of Old 05-21-2012, 07:55 AM

Yes, You can go with the Cleaning business. Cleaning business are more popular now days and many cleaning business are doing well in their locality.
post #6 of Old 06-01-2012, 04:07 PM

Tile and Grout Cleaning Business

I have a tile and grout business that I hire on a frequent basis. He got into the business by purchasing an existing business and received training from the sellers over a six month period. His business is very successful and he provides excellent service to his customers.

OSA Janitorial Services
Phoenix, AZ
602-451-9322

Last edited by OSAJanitor; 06-09-2012 at 02:47 PM.
post #7 of Old 06-05-2012, 05:28 AM

Hi

Hi

I think it is a very good business to pursue as long as you get the right materials and personel. And also building your reputation because at the start it is going to be very tough to get clients if you do not have enough testimonials.
post #8 of Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 AM

Definitely is a good biz if you can make it work. Most of the times is an item in your cleaning services menu, usually together with carpet cleaning. Training is important.

Alberto Rivero
High Steam Carpet Cleaning
(727)288-3008
Carpet Cleaning Tampa
post #9 of Old 06-06-2012, 06:31 PM

Tile & grout cleaning can be very profitable. I have found it to be more profitable than carpet cleaning
post #10 of Old 06-20-2012, 07:42 AM

If you make a proper start of Tile and Grout Cleaning business you can earn from $75 to $300 an hour. So, I think you should go and Start your Business. Good Luck!!

long island mold abatement
post #11 of Old 03-24-2013, 10:35 AM

If you are going to have a successful cleaning business, you need a great cleaning business plan. Having a cleaning business plan is one of the most important things you will need to help you make money with your business. There are a variety of things that you should include in your cleaning business plan.
post #12 of Old 03-25-2013, 01:24 PM

Brendan pretty much sums it all. I could have a whole day speaking about the successful business plan, but this is something you should learn about on your own.

Best regards, Silvia Smith!
post #13 of Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmm
post #14 of Old 05-16-2019, 05:14 AM

Yes, tile and grout cleaning is a good business go ahead and let me know if you need any help regarding offering the tile and grout cleaning services.

Hire professional Cleaning Services in Dubai to keep your Home or office clean. We provide a wide range of Tile Cleaning Services.
post #15 of Old 05-22-2019, 02:35 PM

hangaround.
Post a tile cleaning job " 500sq. ft tile grout" at thumbtack.com or similar sites and put in the cities you are interested in see what competition there is and what they are charging.
Brad BD Janitorial
post #16 of Old 05-27-2019, 08:45 AM

I agree with the other posts that this is a good business to get into especially if you live in a town where most homes have hard flooring.

Tags
carpet cleaning , cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode