Tips in Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes

post #1 of Old 12-18-2010, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Tips in Choosing a Commercial Cleaning Service

Cleanliness is very essential in any business or establishment. It can affect the success of a business. So choosing the right Commercial Cleaning Service Provider must be on the top most important things to do of any business.
Here are the things you must know first before hiring a Commercial Cleaner.

1. Determine what janitorial solution you need.
As an office or business owner you are familiar that there are plenty of janitorial solutions available in the market. It is crucial that you can determine what does your building or business requires.
2. Find Janitorial Service Providers.
After you have determined what solution you require, look for providers that have this service. Make a list of the companies that are near to your location. Searching in the internet is one of the good ways to find for companies. Also by asking friends and relatives that you know have recently acquired the same service as you are looking for.
3. Confirm if the company has legal permits to perform janitorial service.
It is very important that the company you will hire has legal permits to perform the solution you are requiring. This also certifies that the company is capable in performing the service because when they acquire for these permits they undergone some test and inspections from the authority that handle this industry.
4. Look for Feedback and Comments by previous customers.
This part can really aid in your decision making. You can know if the company is worth hiring if the feedback and comments to the company, by its previous customers, are good. A good company usually asks for feedback and comments from its clients to know if they have done the job desired by the client.
Selecting a Commercial Cleaning Company can consume most of your time but it is worthwhile to find a company that performs above and beyond your expectations and that you can build a long-term relationship with.
momentum likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 12-19-2010, 08:57 PM

good tips, I recently wrote an article about how to choose a commercial cleaning service which can be found here:
http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-find-t...eaning-company
post #3 of Old 03-04-2011, 04:04 AM

Well then, thanks for sharing the info. I now have idea about it. I will surely be back for more update.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 09-02-2011, 11:56 AM

First you need to check the cleaning company is efficient enough to complete the job within the time period. You can discuss with them when you have in hand, if they can complete their work in this time frame.
post #5 of Old 09-14-2011, 12:47 PM

If you are looking for a business to start with, you may want to venture into a cleaning business. You can opt for house cleaning services or you can also provide commercial offices cleaning services.

Thanks,

debt consolidation companies
post #6 of Old 10-06-2011, 02:47 AM

There are several things that you should do before actually choosing a commercial cleaning firm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobwolmer View Post
First you need to check the cleaning company is efficient enough to complete the job within the time period. You can discuss with them when you have in hand, if they can complete their work in this time frame.
Totally agreed, I think this a best tip to choose your cleaning company. And one thing i considered was the quality of service not the cost.
post #7 of Old 10-18-2011, 08:44 AM

We need to find a good cleaning company
that offer reasonable rates.

also we need to make sure the cleaners are fully insured
in case any accident happens.

I read the cleaning tips here:
http://www.part-time-maid.com/articl...ning-Tips.html
post #8 of Old 10-25-2011, 06:00 AM

Being a Business owner we are always looking for ways to cut cost. One expense is our cleaning supplies. We are looking for a window cleaning recipe that is nontoxic and pet friendly.
post #9 of Old 08-07-2014, 07:04 AM

Thank you for sharing this useful tips with us. My sister can use these tips because she is planning to hire a commercial cleaning service for his office. I tell her about this tip I learned in your post and I'm sure she will also learn here.

Get more information about Office Cleaning Services Melbourne
post #10 of Old 08-26-2014, 01:12 AM

Thank you for sharing this. But people are busy in their work nowadays. So hiring Proactive commercial cleaning services in Melbourne is very beneficial because it cleans offices, houses, car park very neatly. Also, it is very affordable.
post #11 of Old 03-07-2017, 11:17 PM

Very well written article. I really appreciate your all ideas and tips that are very helpfully and effective. Thanks for highlighting about all these valuable matters. I am sure that your articles will help a lot. Choosing an expert and reliable commercial cleaning service saves you a lot of work and money down the line will make certain that the job is complete and finished properly.
post #12 of Old 03-11-2017, 05:04 PM

Thank you for posting this thread diver. These are Great tips for anyone just starting out in there own business and also those of us that need a reminder every once in a while to keep our offices clutter free.
post #13 of Old 03-13-2017, 02:22 AM

Well, your tips are really helpful for those, who needs commercial cleaning services. You are very right to say that people should search before choosing any cleaning services.
post #14 of Old 03-14-2017, 12:23 AM

I recommend anyone who is looking for a commercial cleaning service to join their local Camber of Commerce(s). Look through their directories, and find suitable cleaners.
post #15 of Old 11-25-2017, 12:23 AM

To get professional and green cleaning for house and office, you can consider ► Eunike Living, which has 9 years of quality experience in the cleaning industry.

You can contact this company for following cleaning services:
► Spring cleaning
► Post-renovation cleaning
► Festive cleaning
► Steam cleaning
post #16 of Old 11-29-2017, 09:42 PM

Really informative...
post #17 of Old 01-01-2018, 04:42 AM

Nice article. A professional commercial cleaning business meet have several characteristics that prove that they can provide quality services and are capable to eradicate the threat of bacteria by offering topmost cleaning standards and deep cleans designed to bring your workplace up to the highest hygiene standards. Good luck.

Momentum Janitorial Inc.
Premium provider of commercial janitorial services
Southern California
post #18 of Old 09-17-2018, 04:06 AM

post #19 of Old 09-17-2018, 09:09 PM

So appreciate your sharing. Have a nice day bro.
post #20 of Old 10-06-2018, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcstimpson View Post
If you are looking for a business to start with, you may want to venture into a cleaning business. You can opt for house cleaning services or you can also provide commercial offices cleaning services.

Thanks,
Totally agree. Thanks for the note.

Tags
commercial cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode