Using Internet Marketing for Commercial cleaning business - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum

post #1 of Old 10-22-2009, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Using Internet Marketing for Commercial cleaning business

You may have the best cleaning services on the state and your company may possess the best commercial cleaning equipment available today. However, one of the most important things to remember for your commercial cleaning business is that it takes more than service to make it through the cut-throat world of the service sector.

If you are looking for a way to promote your commercial cleaning business, one of the best and most accessible ways to go about this task is through the use of online marketing. Because the internet is one of the most accessible media available, more and more people are utilizing the web for their advertising needs. Here are several of the easy steps for you to be able to launch your own internet marketing campaign.

E-mail lists

When it comes to online marketing, emails are one of the most important things to have around. In cyberspace, the wise online marketer knows that the email contact is the most important piece of information on the web. This is because the email acts as the personal identification system in the web.

Email marketing, therefore, has become one of the most successful types of online marketing strategies to have around, since these contacts are essentially the company’s direct connection to the potential buyers. Because of this, one of the best ways to market your commercial cleaning business is through email marketing. There are several steps to successfully launching your email marketing campaign.

Lead generation

First step is to generate your leads. The leads are the email contacts that you will use for you marketing strategy. One of the best ways to do this is through article posting in public online forums, where you can post well written material that will entice the reader to avail of your services. Add a link at the end of each article to allow them to contact you and for you to have a copy of their email address. Another way to generate leads is through lead selling companies which can be found on the internet. Be careful, however, of the types of leads that you get. The best email contacts are still those that are derived from consenting internet users who volunteer their email addresses along with other contact information such as the best places.

Article-writing

Once you have generated your lead, the next step is to create well crafted articles. This should be sent in sets, one to entice your potential customers, and another to provide the details of the service offered. But before you start your program, it is important that you have an auto-response system integrated into your email in order to provide swift response to the answers that potential clients will pose.

Updates

Once you have begun your email marketing strategy, always keep in mind that clients also need updates. For this, be prepared to occasional send additional articles offering new products, services, as well as activities that are launched by the company. With these easy steps, you can be assured that you will have an effective online marketing campaign to go with your excellent cleaning services.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 AM

This is one of the excellent strategy to promote the business and I think it will help to elaborate the business in a easier way.
post #3 of Old 12-09-2009, 02:45 AM

i am also using that kinds of strategy to spread my business, i like that you are sharing such a nice info, its good keep going..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 AM

Internet marketing is becoming more essential and is slowly replacing the Yellow Pages and the like.

To master this medium you need to understand your clients and the kind of keywords that they will enter to find a cleaning service in your area. This is usually a combination of a service plus an area, city or suburb.

You then either pay for Google Adwords or SEO your site so that you come up at the top of the search listings. There are many ways to do this - it is actually surprisingly easy to do it yourself and you can save thousands.

Once you have the local traffic, sign them up to an email list. A great way to encourage them to sign up is to offer them a free report. Then you can build a relationship with them and slowly keep pushing for the sale.

Its a proven formula that anyone can master if they do a little research.

For reviews of some of the top start a cleaning business guides visit -

www.cleaningforprofit.com
post #5 of Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 AM

There is no doubt that Internet Marketing is a powerful weapon for advertising. It is that because you can spend not a lot of money for a good and quality promotion of your business. For these days, Internet is a part form our life, so and Internet Marketing too.
post #6 of Old 07-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Banned

i think this a very good idea for marketing a business , i like this way of marketing. very cheap and affective way!!!!
post #7 of Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 AM

Commercial cleaning marketing

Yes, good ideas. Your head begins to swim when you try to set out a plan of attack. Of course besides emailing and article writing you might want to go after Facebook and Twitter. And then there's . . . the beat goes on. Whatever you do, you have to be committed to it. The worst thing you could do is blast out 2 months of a marketing campaign and then stop. That might do more harm than good.
post #8 of Old 08-02-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonCleaning View Post
Whatever you do, you have to be committed to it. The worst thing you could do is blast out 2 months of a marketing campaign and then stop. That might do more harm than good.
yes, couldn't agree more. Consistency is the key here obviously no matter what type of marketing you decide to do for your business.

Cheers
post #9 of Old 09-03-2010, 10:38 AM

Email is KING

Great article on email lists.

I personally set up a free blog over at blogger dot come and then made a lttle site that took about 5 minutes. In the design module section I added my keywords for me. This is important because if you put in the proper keywords for example "I need a cleaner in South Porcupine" it will show up in google search, so replace South Porcupine with your area, etc this way you will get targetted traffic from your area. After you set up a blog or website make sure you add it to google maps. This takes about 5 or 6 minutes and within a few hours you may be on the top page of google. No need to buy adwords. Another little trick is to put something up on Ebay. Most people don't use Ebay anymore but it is still powerful.

Set up a facebook fan page and invite all of your friends and ask them to invite other people to join your page.

If you need email list help try checking out aweber dot com, it gives you a free 14 day trial...very effective. Always make sure to add a way for potential clients to join an email list on your blog, most have scripts you just add to it, so no need to be afraid about not being a technical web designer type.

Please be careful about buying email lists as most of these services just offer harvested emails, you want people on your list who want your service.

If you need help with keywords go to google and type in your keyword idea and then to get really targetted traffic go to the left side of google and click where it says wonder wheel, that will break it down to much more targetted traffic.....

Okay I could go on for hours....the net is a great way to get traffic, use the tools and good luck. Lets all make some good money with our cleaning companies.

Garret
post #10 of Old 02-21-2011, 04:20 AM

Hi! Thanks a lot for the tips! I guess that they will be usefull one day for me as well! Go on sharing with the community!
post #11 of Old 03-01-2011, 04:33 AM

Great content and very helpful thank and keep up the good work.
post #12 of Old 03-06-2012, 03:40 PM

re: email lists

Totally agree and would even emphasize the danger of email lists. All kinds of horror stories about expensive email lists that contain dead email addresses and you get over 50% back as undeliverable. And blasting out emails from any email list can get your email address listed as a spammer. People hate unsolicited email, they're ready to click on the spam button, and it also makes it far less likely that those recipients will ever call you.

Gathering opt-in emails is incredibly tough and slow for cleaning services. There just aren't many customers out there who are interested in subscribing to an email list for cleaning services. While it certainly doesn't hurt to have an opt-in form on your website, I'd far more recommend just working on SEO and having (in this order) a strong Google Places page, a strong Facebook page, and a Thumbtack.com account.

Best,

Kit

Janitorial Services Honolulu | Janitorial Services Greenboro NC

Janitorial Services Collegeville PA
post #13 of Old 03-11-2012, 09:10 PM

Excellent write up, thank you for sharing!

Derek
DiscountVacs.com
http://DiscountVacs.com
post #14 of Old 05-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Commercial cleaning business is a profitable business and e-mail marketing can increase profits but i would like to recommend for blog marketing. Most of people are reads blog to read any information and you can provide your product information through blogs.
post #15 of Old 05-21-2012, 07:58 AM

I agree with your post. I also appreciate you for providing such a good piece of info.
post #16 of Old 05-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melijack View Post
I agree with your post. I also appreciate you for providing such a good piece of info.
I really glad that you are satisfied with my suggestion. If you have some better techniques or suggestion, so please share with us. At this time i am doing blogs on cleaning product topic and now i want to do something different.

Last edited by alonzomerrill; 05-22-2012 at 11:13 PM.
post #17 of Old 05-24-2012, 10:20 PM

We've done it (carpet-cleaning-dallas.org), and we rank first page on Google for searches like "carpet cleaning Dallas" and others.

Here's what Ill tell you:

It will mostly bring residential callers. And yes, there will be the nickel-and-dime move in/move out people.

It also has brought us some incredible commercial clients. We've gotten clients from churches, dentist offices, restaurants...you name it.

While the commercial jobs won't call (nearly) as frequently as the residential, we've found that its proportional to the actual market.

We tried figuring out the SEO thing. I'm sure in some small cities it can be done if you have time to devote.

Anyway, we ended up finding our own SEO company (about a year ago, and after several mistries), http://webifusion.com. Ive heard good feedback on other companies too, but Webifusion really came through for us. I've found that it's hit or miss with these things.

My conclusion: Its worth a go especially if you have a decent-sized market to go after. But again...just my story/take.

Last edited by Jason McDowell; 05-24-2012 at 10:25 PM.
post #18 of Old 09-11-2012, 07:58 AM

For many cleaning business making sure you rank well in Google Local is key given that most cleaning companies are local to a particular area (i.e. the majority dont over national coverage).

Jane Burrows
Smile Office Cleaning Manchester UK | Office cleaning Liverpool
Office Cleaning Warrington
We watched 3 dvd's last night, back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the televison.
post #19 of Old 09-12-2012, 01:40 PM

Internet marketing is affordable when analyzing the rate of cost to the arrive at of the focus on audience.The characteristics of the method allows customers to research and to purchase goods and services ideally.No doubt that's great strategy to promote your business.
post #20 of Old 10-12-2012, 03:02 PM

re: we've done it

[quote=Jason McDowell;38885]We've done it and we rank first page on Google for searches like "carpet cleaning Dallas" and others.

Congrats, is it still working??

Randy
Sublime Total Care
www.sublimecleaningservices.net

Tags
cleaning business , commercial cleaning , janitorial cleaning , janitorial leads , janitorial services

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode