Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

What's the best way to advertise online?

8K views 27 replies 27 participants last post by  sofacleaningdublin 
#1 · (Edited)
Do you use Google Adwords? They seem to be very hard to set up and I'm worried about the costs.

#3 ·
10 Inexpensive Ways to Advertise Your Small Business.
Invest in Google AdWords.
Try Facebook Ads.
Look into StumbleUpon Ads.
Get Published Online.
Donate Products or Volunteer Services to a Worthy Cause.
Cultivate Bloggers.
Claim Local Listings on Google Places, Yahoo Local and Bing Local.

#5 ·
Really important to get good metrics on where you're advertising. You could end up wasting a bunch of money if your ad service doesn't tell you the right information you need to make a smart decision.

Like it has been said above, Google Adwords is actually pretty useful and since you can cap the amount of money spent it won't allow you to go into a hole unexpectedly.

Also, if you set up your Google Search Console and Google Analytics, you can receive detailed metrics on how your ads are doing, and track the ones that click it!

#22 ·
You seem to know about the Google ad's. I hired a lady last year to help build my presence on social media. I kept her for the year but all she did was post to my business page daily. I can do that on my own. Do you have someone you use to manage all of the google advertising? If so can you possibly send me the contact info? The person I had hired had no clue how to do any of that and I found it difficult to locate someone that knew how to do it. Thanks :)

#6 ·
SEO works well for my residential cleaning business and I use Groupon also. The two together are all I do. My SEO is Inside Edge. I think their web site is ourinsideedge but I'm not positive. I spoken with a lot of people who use Advords and all the people I know who have used it successfully have a company manage it for them. Good luck!

Julia
All City Cleaning Service

#12 ·
best offers of cleanvac

Hi! This is Furkan. Congratulations on your business! Your company can boost up by upgrading your equipment with @cleanvacmachine carpet cleaning systems with very competitive prices, all made in Turkey! Please contact me. +905559808006

We can offer very competitive prices and high quality ,as compared to our international competitors.
Check and see these attachments.

Attachments

#13 ·
Anything you do to promote your cleaning business is good but the direct way is the best way.
Ads are expensive. Exposure for your cleaning service is great but going directly to the decision makers
to communicate is the best way and it is free to do. Phone calls, letters and face to face visits with the decision maker is direct and effective. Everyone likes the idea of customers calling them but when you call on the customers you have a big advantage over the competition. Your objective should always be to submit an estimate, that's all. Always mention that you would like to submit a competitive bid to keep on file because things change. Things do change and once your paperwork is in their hands you are halfway home.
One thing leads to another and it all starts with your estimate.

#17 ·
What you need is online marketing.

Learning how to grow your home cleaning business with online marketing is simple yet involving. It may be important to learn a few things about websites, marketing campaigns and social media marketing. The popular ways to grow your business include the following;

• Using SEO and websites for improved traffic

Do you have a website for your cleaning business? If you don’t, it is time to quickly build a professional-looking website filled with quality information and product/service descriptions, and then optimize the site for search engines. You will be able to tap more traffic if your pages appear on the first page of results.

• Advertise on social media

If you have noticed, Facebook now provides ads just like Google does when users perform searches. Advertising exposes your business to more people, and you can also build your social media pages to conveniently manage communications. Note that social media are designed for social interactions and should not be overly business-oriented.

• Use YouTube videos and ads

You can create simple short DIY video clips illustrating how your products are used and integrate back links to your website for further information. People love videos, and this will also improve your credibility.

• PPC and marketing campaigns

Pay-per-click advertising is one way to get your business known. Google charges a small fee for showing your ads in particular keyword searches, and you gain more traffic (potential sales) as well as views in return.

Conclusion

To learn fast, you need to quickly grasp the concept of an online market which unravels in various forms. It involves advertising (offering) your products and services to a large number of online users via a website, an affiliate site or even through multi-level marketing. Millions of people spend time searching for information, products, and services, or even social relations and hangouts online. You can tap this traffic and carefully guide them to your pages and products. Take full advantage of the various business systems and service applications offered to help you with communication, transaction processing, accounting and business analytics among other operations.

#20 ·
Think about your target audience (your best customer).

Who are they?
Where do they live?
Where do they shop?
Where do they spend their free time?

Research and understanding who you can best serve is step 1.

Once you've identified these things, knowing where to market online will start to become obvious to you.

Perhaps it's soccer moms that you can best serve. Hire a printer to put your label on bottled water and pass them out at the game, or hire someone to do it.

Mention how you're able to get grass stains out of carpet, cars, etc.

Creating very tailored marketing is going to be much more effective than buying junk leads from Home Advisor, who sells the lead 4-5 times.

Or even wasting your time buying over priced Google Adwords campaigns.

#24 ·
- Facebook Ads: Either run ads at a local radius or get REAL SPECIFIC about who you target and then hypertarget them.

- Content Marketing Strategies: Meaning to write articles and create videos that your clients would care about. Then distribute it in places they hang out. If your clients are businesses, LinkedIn. If they're home owners, Facebook Groups. Also publications where you can build brand and get as much exposure to new clientele as possible.

- Influencer Marketing: Get someone who is influential in the house flipping market, perhaps, where you do a miraculous deep clean of their place for a discounted price. Video the whole thing and show the before and after results. And have them endorse you if you did a fantastic job.

#25 ·
Under-priced attention

when it comes to online ads I go for facebook and instagram paid posts. It works great because you can narrow your audience to very specific metrics such as location, age, married/single, parent/no parent, interests and likes. These type of ads work especially well when you speak to that audience directly so that when they scroll through their feed, it catches their attention.

#27 ·
Google AdWords Campaigns are expensive; you must start a website prior to setting up any campaign at all.

There is also FB Ads campaigning that starts from as low as $20.

If you need help then I could assist you with both campaigns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.