10 Things You Never Knew You Could Clean with a Steam Cleaner - Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By homelization

post #1 of Old 08-20-2018, 03:12 AM Thread Starter

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Clean with a Steam Cleaner

Animal Areas and Mattresses

Animal mattressAnimal beds, cat and dog carriers, and litter areas can be easily sanitized with a steam cleaner. Germs, odors, and stains get removed with the help of brush attachments. This is so much easier than trying to scrub by hand.

Animal beds that canít go into the washer are efficiently cleaned with a steam cleaner. Dust mites, allergens, and germs may collect in your pets bed or furniture they sleep on.

What about your bed?

Yes, thatís right you can sanitize smells, stains, and germs by steam cleaning your mattress too.

Mattress covers, comforters, and duvets are also easily sanitized this way.

Ovens and Barbeque Grills
Who would have thought you could clean your oven with a steam cleaner? You can even make it so you can see through the oven window again.

Barbeque grills can get a thorough cleaning at the beginning of the season or after a particularly messy feast with a steam cleaner that has a brush attachment.

Toys, Stuffed Animals, and Reusable Bags
Daycares, schools, and family homes should consider using a steam cleaner to sanitize toys that get shared.

Playpens, high chairs, toys, and furniture will all be much cleaner and you can have peace of mind knowing germs arenít spread.

Stuffed animals are often too big or too delicate for a washing machine. A steam cleaner is a good option for cleaning these dust, germ, and bacteria collectors.

Diaper bags, reusable grocery bags, and school backpacks can get a thorough cleaning this way too.

For more: https://www.homelization.com/clean-w...steam-cleaner/
marketguru545 likes this.

Homelization-Feel The Magic of Home Tips
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of Old 08-21-2018, 12:52 AM

Thanks for sharing your info it is very informative..
post #3 of Old 08-21-2018, 06:40 AM

Great advice on steam cleaning the oven. I have never thought about doing that. I usually just put a pot of water in the oven, wait for it to boil and then clean it that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of Old 08-24-2018, 06:12 PM

I would appreciate oven cleaning tips. I have been putting this off for a long time. Any suggestions wold be very much appreciated.
annie
post #5 of Old 10-01-2018, 12:53 PM

Tried my steam cleaner on my oven and..... well it didn't do such a great job. Lots of baked on stuff still clinging to the oven walls & window. In the end had to use the Easy Off which did a much better job. Brad BD Janitorial
post #6 of Old 10-13-2018, 10:56 PM

Hi homelization,
Great information. Really steam cleaner is very useful in cleaning various household items.
Thanks.
post #7 of Old 06-19-2019, 07:22 AM

I know most of them, but indeed a great article. Thank you.
post #8 of Old 07-17-2019, 08:00 AM

Thanks for the article, appreciated.
post #9 of Old 07-18-2019, 01:59 AM

Indeed a great article. Thanks for sharing an informative post!
post #10 of Old 07-26-2019, 06:04 AM

Lovely tips! Cleaning an oven with steam won't do it I tried that myself. But if start to clean again right after the steam it will be easier for you the get out the nasty stains.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode